Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Newborn Baby Was Abandoned In A Drainage (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Was Abandoned In A Drainage (photo) (459 Views)

My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Lady's Corpse Dumped In A Drainage In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Was Abandoned In A Drainage (photo) by Asam2(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Newborn Baby Was Abandoned in a Drainage, Family Adopts Him After he’s Saved From Death.
(By Abubakar Abdullahi) September 12, 2019 | 6:28AM Suleja, Niger State.

SULEJA -- A newborn baby with its umbilical cord still attached was thrown in the drainage Thursday morning in Suleja Club, Suleja Niger State.

The noise in the neighborhood catches my attention, So i went out to see for my self wat the noise was all about. It was an infant's dump in the drainage so i took the child home and dress him up. Iyabo said.

"We had him screaming all through the night but we never knew it was from the drainage". A neighbor said.

Iyabo said, the newborn was cold and couldn't cry, but breathing when she picked him. She used heating pads and warming blankets as soon as she picked him. The infant was taken to my house she said.

Mrs Iyabo said as at 7 a.m. the newborn's condition was stable, and that the infant was crying and kicking. I then report to the authority.

What do you intend to do with the child?
"I will adopt him and take very good care of him as my child". She said

The second they Friday evening, some set of individual came claiming it is their baby and I should returned him to them immediately. I declined and directed them to go claimed him from the authority.

Mrs Iyabo is happily married with 7 children she is a petty trader in IBB market Suleja Niger State.

https://www.facebook.com/100000125382180/posts/2890612350952916/

Re: Newborn Baby Was Abandoned In A Drainage (photo) by Ovisthanks(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Newborn Baby Was Abandoned In A Drainage (photo) by shadrama(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
na wao, may God bless the child
Re: Newborn Baby Was Abandoned In A Drainage (photo) by myfan: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Newborn Baby Was Abandoned In A Drainage (photo) by vastolord4(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
I know a woman who waited for 10 years to carry her own child.. and someone is dumping a sweet baby in a drainage.. may you be judged

(1) (Reply)

Corpse Of Female Naval Officer Found In A Well At Jaji. / FAAN MD, Rabiu Yadudu Under Intense Investigation As Corruption Pile Against Him / How I Was Robbed By Teenagers In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.