Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) (59944 Views)

Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Crazeworld(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Okay. Next!

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Tacha is a bread not turned. A burnt offering.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by bellachibaby(f): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Donaldpros(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2019
The knockle gal still slays..leave her to the crown an u will see real polishing that will leave ur tongue wagging after...bay body eeh#pepperdemmore..
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Liliyann:
Leave am like that at least she better pass Mercy and her fake azz
TeamTacha cool
When is Diana leaving? Very boring girl.
team #nothingtooffer.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Liliyann:
TeamTacha cool

Dont come and drop any story about your boyfriend left you because you just proving to be jobless then after watching BBN you'll start billing the guy to buy Tacha bleaching cream.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by PabloAndreas(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Wasn't she the same person that called Frodd multicoloured?... Nobody said a thing then...she deserves all she's getting and more
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2019
bleaching gone bad
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Oxfor: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2019
it is her life....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Lordjb: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Okay, that's her characteristics grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Bobrisky and Toke Makinwa are there to help her achieve her bleaching dreams. You guys should free her 'cause it's temporary. grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2019
No much regard for someone like tacha who got no regard and does not speak proper English
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Prostitute angry
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Liliyann:
TeamTacha cool
lets see your knucklesgrin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by drlaykay(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Olalan:
Is it safe to say many nigerian youths are jobless with the way they monitor people on social media
When they say no job in the country, do u consider it a myth?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by NGRsenate: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2019
ikennamadu1:

If u fit chop that knockle.. U fit chop shit

Show us your babe na, if e sure for you

Mtchewww

-No leave, no transfer-

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2019
humhani78:
Na make-up dey carry most ladies

Ya, and they call men ugly lipsrsealed

When they can't hit the streets with a fresh face

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by NGRsenate: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2019
Hotzone:
No much regard for someone like tacha who got no regard and does not speak proper English

“No much regard”

Na that one come be proper English?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2019
I don't know why we call some prostitutes social Media influencers. Is it because of the amount of people that follow them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Iykediallo: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2019
Man city made me so happy last night
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2019
Tasha is an ugly girl even with bucket of makeup paint on her bleached and colourles face and skin. I wonder why people always compare her to Mercy who beats her when it comes to beauty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Gospeltruth01: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2019
Unintelligent- Maybe
Proud- Yes
Confident- Yes..
Arrogant- Yes, sometimes I love it, just the way Zlatan Ibrahimovic does it, Which I see nothing wrong with if it’s once in a while..
They say the problem we have is that the intelligent ones are not as confident as the stupid ones.. undecided Anyways I want that Frodd to win it and use the money do that Esther pepper for eye

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Bawofss(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2019
body odour
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2019
I hope she stops bleaching and turns her life around. I wish her nothing but the best. it takes nothing from me. it takes nothing from any of us
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2019
I think she is the one that will need this money the most . everybody done see am finish. Her olosho biz no go get market again
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Seeing her early in the morning without makeup could be so terrifying to the person. Even more traumatic to the would be fiancee.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2019
I wonder how the nyash go look like.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Fatheroflove(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Why wouldn't she have body odour
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2019
NGRsenate:
Leave am like that.

I go still chop am if she give me.

Tacha for the win

You have very poor taste in women... Damn. No disrespect!!!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2019
humhani78:
Na make-up dey carry most ladies

I swear down... Without make-up, over 80% of our young ladies will scare the living daylight outta guys. It's frightening and very sad!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.