Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos (35841 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 19, 2019
A beautiful American lady simply identified as Claudia, has taken to the OG of micro-blogging sites, Twitter, to share photos showing the amazing transformation her body went through in three years.

Three years ago, Claudia was a plus-sized lady and she decided to shed some weight through regular physical exercises and made significant progress.

In early 2019, Claudia through her regular exercises transformed from being plus-sized to thick. Eight months after, she finally achieved her desired body.

Sharing the photos on her Twitter page, Claudia wrote; “Yup I did that sh*t �”.

Claudia's body transformation has shocked social media users with some asking her how she achieved it.

Speaking on how she achieved her body goals, Claudia said: “Clean eating and gym babygirl oh... and a lot of patience � but trust the process and just have fun with it. Challenge yourself smiley.”

https://leakers.ng/viral/1988-lady-shares-her-3-year-amazing-body-transformation-photos/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by CallMeDrino: 1:37am On Sep 19, 2019
I prefer her 8 months ago kiss

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27am On Sep 19, 2019
Why doesn't she show her full face/body on the last pic?! What is she hiding?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Mjshexy(f): 5:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Amazing i must say
Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by donstan18: 5:33am On Sep 19, 2019
While lazy fat ladies in Nigeria are busy posting on social media.

-My Jesus is fat, that's why I'm fat. #Selfconfidence.

-Being fat is dope, it makes your progress fat. #Selfconfidence.

-Being fat is the key to heaven, the fatter you are, the closer you are to Jesus. #Selfconfidence.

Hit the fvcking gym and stop being lazy.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Dathypebruv(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Wow..............Nice one sha where is Madam Badmus someone should show her what are mates are doing grin cool

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by ITbomb(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2019
Should have left it at 8 months ago o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Crazeworld(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Congratulations to her but how did the bréasts also reduce?

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2019
#RESPECT.

If you believe it, you can achieve it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Ekakamba: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Depression na when you do all the do-ables just to look sexy for your bf (fat to slim) and that same bf come dey knack fat girls upandan, still cum marry fat girl. grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by dheespectre: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2019
For your hair grow oil for bald and receding hairline, and for beard growth, contact me. Check my signature for contact.
Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by IamCharles123: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2019
8 months ago was better jor, i love em thick not fat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Sirpaul(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2019
you can still do better.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by agwom(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by sketchlyrics(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2019
to fvck her dey do me...her towtow go sweet die

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by nabegibeg: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by nabegibeg: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2019
sketchlyrics:

You are frustrated, chai

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2019
sketchlyrics:
pervert.
who gave birth to such tins as dis in the first place?
They just come online and start typing trash.
spits

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by nabegibeg: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Ekakamba:
We know say all na for one nicca wey go soon dump her sorry ass for someone fatter. Be like Teni, make your body feel at home. grin tongue

Show us your own
Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Oxfor: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2019
CallMeDrino:
I prefer her 8 months ago kiss
That's why your challenges are big

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Ekakamba: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2019
nabegibeg:

Show us your own
Bf or gf? shocked
Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by TreasureJunky: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2019
Say no to fat, say no to obesity, say yes to good health. Exercise, and burn calories

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2019
AFTER DECEIVING OTHERS WITH #SELFLOVE AND #PROUDOFMYBODY ON THE INTERNET THEY SECRETLY GO TO THE GYM TO MAKE THEMSELVES BETTER.

NEVER TRUST ANYBODY PREACHING ABOUT "SELF LOVE" AND "LOVE YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE" ON THE INTERNET...... BECAUSE IF THEY HAD THE OPTION, MONEY, CHANCE OR WHATEVER IT TAKES TO CHANGE THE WAY THEY ARE, THEY WILL TAKE IT WITHOUT HESITATING.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by ukaface(f): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2019
IamCharles123:
8 months ago was better jor, i love em thick not fat.
shey you know her? ABI is she doing it for you?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Hotzone(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Shiiit
Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Offpoint: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Team '8 months" click like
Team 'Today" Click share
Team '3 years" Scroll down, the Lord is your strength.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by WriterX(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2019
sketchlyrics:

I believe you're suffering from brothel-miasis , go back and look for the calabar girl who gave you dog meat to knack instead of p**sy
Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Cousin9999: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2019
And this is impressive how/why?
Re: Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos by nabegibeg: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2019
Ekakamba:

Bf or gf? shocked

Which one

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore / 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You / COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.