Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ronaldo Reveals He Is Looking For These Ladies, See Reason. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reveals He Is Looking For These Ladies, See Reason. (740 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Reveals He Is Looking For These Ladies, See Reason. by emjayyoungwiz12: 6:00am On Sep 19, 2019
The 35 years old Portuguese striker reveals in an interview that he would love to meet a group of ladies who helped him back in his home town in Portugal when he had nothing.

According to CR7, he said" when i was a kid. 11-12 years old. We didn't have money. We lived in the same place (in lisbon) that the other players did.

I saw my family (in Madeira) every three months. It was hard. A very hard period without the family.

Late at night 10:30 -11:00, we're little bit hungry. So, we had a MacDonald's close to the stadium where we lived. And we always gone to the back door and knocked on the door." Hey, Any burgers left?"

And Edna and two more girls, they were unbelievable. I never found the girls again. I speak with...

Read full story here: https://www.footynaija.com.ng/2019/09/ronaldo-reveals-he-is-looking-for-these.html?m=1

Re: Ronaldo Reveals He Is Looking For These Ladies, See Reason. by yinkus6750(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Everyone has a trying phase they ve passed through in the past.
Recognising those that contributed towards your survival then is a great thing.
I pray he sees them and let's see what he wants to appreciate them with, now that his a very successful man.
Re: Ronaldo Reveals He Is Looking For These Ladies, See Reason. by Dathypebruv(m): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2019
Ororo
Re: Ronaldo Reveals He Is Looking For These Ladies, See Reason. by ebuk4real(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2019
wink

Really good to be good...
Re: Ronaldo Reveals He Is Looking For These Ladies, See Reason. by Passionate888: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2019
This guy see poverty o..

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Mayorkun & Henry Oyekuru Inks Mouth Watering Deal With Sport Brand / Wwe Wrestlers And The Amount That They Earn Monthly / Betwinner All The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.