Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy (17474 Views)

"The Young Generation Has No Regards For The Gods" - Pastor Share Picture / Erica: I Believe You Were 'Jazzed' - Vee To Laycon / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by TMSMedia: 6:28am On Sep 19, 2019
Don Jazzy, the popular Nigeria music producer said that the Nigeria youths has failed in rising up to their responsibilities. He made this known in his tweet which was captured by Igberetv, it reads:

"I believe my generation/decade has been weak and almost equally at fault 4 d state Nigeria is in today. We have been too weak & cowardly to challenge our fathers at the age they built d courage & decided to fight theirs. Not everyone, but I for one have been idle on d fence."

http://igberetvnews.com/1003820/believe-generation-weak-don-jazzy/

24 Likes

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by daddytime(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Lol....

A generation of "I don get alert-Godwiiin", not minding from whence cometh such an alert.

How ironic and true to the Zzzz

35 Likes

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Nooneonline(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2019
We have been too weak & cowardly to challenge our fathers at the age they built d courage & decided to fight theirs #word

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by FamousMonk: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Stay in your studio and don't try to start anything you won't be able to finish.
Just like that worthless coward 2face.

21 Likes

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by espn(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Why won't we be weak...when we channel our energy to irrelevant and unproductive things...And the so called celebrities who are supposed to be role models na dem u go see for the centre of irrelevant things...Make any of the BBN go nude now...you will see him screaming up nd down on IG...

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Chidexter(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2019
Its not too late for him to be the leader of the weak, at least there are some strong ones within us who can provide the necessary stimulus, and since hes not yet married, he definitely possess the energy to lead.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
I believe my generation/decade has been weak and almost equally at fault 4 d state Nigeria is in today. We have been too weak & cowardly to challenge our fathers at the age they built d courage & decided to fight theirs. Not everyone, but I for one have been idle on d fence."
Truer words have never been spoken.
Nigerian youths rather support the thieves and Evil politicians that have stolen their future along with the future of their unborn kids.
With these sets of youths , the future looks bleak.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Miracle4Sure: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Na so grin
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2019
sadYour erection is also weak. Almost 40 years no wife or baby mama. Senseless fake don sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Badmod: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Our Parents contribute a bigger part of our Failure.
They channeled their energy and resources in a path...
Education.
Education is truly the best gift a parent can give his/wards...
But we didn't get the type of education that suit our community...
We weren't taught to fight for our right if at all they actually made us understand we have any right...
Its just face your study...
Wasiu faced his studies,He was a medical doctor, but was killed by the police.
Ezekiel became a Graduate of Mech Engineering at early age of 24,But selling power bank and phone accessories online.
Ngozi an MCB Graduate now collect 10k to Bleep men.
Jide, A student of Law now in Efcc custody for Cybercrime...
Adamu with OND works with NNPC and living quite okay...
We've focused on the wrong type of education.
Until we teach the next Generation how to change and fight for their right at any cost..this country will remain what you call it within yourselves.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by ppreye(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Deep! They were able to challenge the staus quo and demanded for their place but then once they got the power they burnt the bridges that gave them that power

Please check my signature for amazingly affordable solar plans for your home and small businesses

2 Likes

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2019
Like your peniss?

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Those they fought were not animals.

Those they fought were civil.

And would not order a shoot at sight on unarmed protesters.

But these guys are cannibals.

They have a strangle hold on govt and the armed forces.

Now, how would u fight them?

TMSMedia:
Don Jazzy, the popular Nigeria music producer said that the Nigeria youths has failed in rising up to their responsibilities. He made this known in his tweet which was captured by Igberetv, it reads:

"I believe my generation/decade has been weak and almost equally at fault 4 d state Nigeria is in today. We have been too weak & cowardly to challenge our fathers at the age they built d courage & decided to fight theirs. Not everyone, but I for one have been idle on d fence."

http://igberetvnews.com/1003820/believe-generation-weak-don-jazzy/

7 Likes

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by iamapplord(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2019
espn:
Why won't we be weak...when we channel our energy to irrelevant and unproductive things...And the so called celebrities who are supposed to be role models na dem u go see for the centre of irrelevant things...Make any of the BBN go nude now...you will see him screaming up nd down on IG...

grin

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by DonKafra: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2019
FamousMonk:
Stay in your studio and don't try to start anything you won't be able to finish.
Just like that worthless coward 2face.
Tuface worthless? Na wa oo.
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by VulgarLee(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2019
He might be talking about his weak erection
Maybe thats why he's not married

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Nicklaus619(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Don jazzy goan marry crew where are thou grin
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Passionate888: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Captured by IgbereTV, where una 'capture' am? Wetin be d crime wey e commit?

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by whitebulb(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Like you dick no wonder you can't get married undecided

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Nicklaus619(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2019
DonKafra:

Tuface worthless? Na wa oo.

Yes bro the guy is a coward, he started a movement and because of ordinary warning way dem give am, baba pee on him self and put his tail between his legs and ran home to mama grin

13 Likes

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Divineayo(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2019
GoTV:
sadYour erection is also weak. Almost 40 years no wife or baby mama. Senseless fake don sad
Person go don know say ur IQ dey very low ,see how u dey reason like baby wey weak erection form

14 Likes

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Tolumiide: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2019
What support did Sowore get? Is He not brave enough? Our problem in this generation is that we are not ready to work together.

13 Likes

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Switruth: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2019
GoTV:
. From your ragged bedsheet and flat pillow you write such a wise but nonsense. U no get sense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by lyriclekidd(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Okay don baba j
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Mhizjay09: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2019
GoTV:
You that you have strong erection, what have you achieved with your life? Why don't you just mind your business and sort out your life rather than concerning urself with what's not your business.

9 Likes

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by myrates: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2019
I agree with you Don baba....
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by lyriclekidd(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Okay don baba j..
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by vibbb: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Ok, you are right but then it begins with you.
Take the front line and we all follow up.
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Sonofthunder9(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2019
GoTV:
U no be born again Christian again
Ode

3 Likes

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2019
FACT. it a gbobal problem called the millennia problem. But I must say our kinda of society with a high-power distance has taken it to extreme. Nigeria was not ready for the information age before it hit us
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Bhamson: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2019
Mark my words, this guy wants to enter politics soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Hints On Forgetting About Miracle Finally, Says Everything Is Now New / Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria / Is Neyo Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.