Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments (4212 Views)

Miracle Seed Liquid/powder For Different Ailments / Stem Cell STC30 Has Cured Various Ailments, See For Yourself / Wonder Working Powerful Suppliment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Releaf Blend CBD Oil, cure for different kind of ailments, the most powerful product in the planet at the most affordable price. Very efficient, effective, potent and has a very fast healing power.

Releaf Blend CBD Oil.
Made in the USA by Hemptonic USA. The CEO of Hemptonic is Paul A. Drockton M.A.

CBD(cannabidiol), is produced from cannabis, not harmful, and has a powerful healing effect on the body.
No THC (tetrahydrocannabidiol), found in hemp, this makes it very safe and acceptable all over the world.

RELEAF BLEND IS A HEALTHY PREMIUM PRODUCT FROM HEMPTONICS USA. ITS A BLEND OF.....
� 500mg CBD Oil (90% BIOAVAILABILITY)
WITH OTHER POTENT NATURAL INGREDIENTS, NAMELY;
� Over 3000mg of *Black Cummin oil* for pain, inflammation and immune support.
� *MCT Oil* for weight loss, brain health and fat loss.
� Also *Resveratrol,* powerful antioxidant and anti- aging
� As well as *80 Trace Minerals*
� And *Beet Root* with vitamin C and other nutrients.
� Last of all, *Ashwangandha* for stress, memory and fertility.

Everything made and grown in the USA

For order or more info, Call or whatsapp Mathew on 08183549549
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by TheSourcerer: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Legalize weed Already
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Legalize weed Already

No, this is not the issue of legalizing weed.
Releaf Blend CBD Oil does no contain any THC, the substance that make people 'high', intoxicate in cannabis. This has totally been extracted from this CBD Oil. That's why it can be sold, taken, import or export to anywhere in the world. It does not go against any country legislation and it has no side effect. Can be taken by any body, both old, young, adults and children.
It is totally THC free, 0℅ THC.
Even, I'm very sure that the Ondo State governor know the values of this oil, and that's why he's advocating for legalizing the growth of cannabis in the State. You can goggle to know much about this.
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
"Miracle in a bottle'
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 5:16am On Sep 25, 2019
*WHO NEEDS RELEAF BLEND CBD OIL*���
*It’s important to understand that Releaf Blend CBD Oil isn’t just for those that have medical conditions. Healthy people can greatly benefit from using Releaf Blend CBD Oil as part of a preventative health plan, because it can aid in the promotion of quality sleep, help reduce stress and anxiety, and act as a natural anti-inflammatory agent. And, as you are probably aware, inflammation is the root of all disease.*

Healthy family, have you taken your Releaf blend today?

Don't wait till you are sick. Prevention they say is better than cure

Order now, call or whatsapp Mathew on 08183549549

Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Do you believe that your ailments cannot kill you. There is solution at hand. With Releaf Blend CBD Oil, you are on your way to heathy life.

We've heard many testimonies from people about this Releaf Blend CBD Oil usage.

There is this pastor that bought a bottle for his eyes, he said thing usually look blurred if he's looking at them, but since he started using it about 4 days ago he has seen a lot of changes to his sight. And again, he said for the past 8 yrs, everyday he used cotton bud to clean his ear because of itches, but since he started using this product, he noticed that he has not use the cotton bud since then even though he did not applied the oil directly to ear.

That's what Releaf Blend CBD Oil does. Very effective and potent in dealing with all kinds of ailments/diseases.

There is also this old man which said he bought the product just to try it on his wife who have been suffering memory loss for a long time now. But since she stated using the product about a week plus now, he has notice a tremendous changes in her wife, but his yet to believe it, so he's still studying and looking at how it's going.

Well, believe it or not, that's what Releaf Blend CBD Oil can do and lots more.

Don't wait till that disease kill you or your love, it can be cured.
Place you order now and also give your own testimony.

For order or more info, call/whatsapp Mathew on 08183549549

Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
TESTIMONIES

*My husband had a severe waist pain that even made to tilt one side the left side precisely. This had been on for at least 5 yrs now and other health challenges. I introduced CBD Hemptonics USA to him and guess what!! 3 days of taking the product Hemptonic he straightened up. And He went for a labouratory test and the result was nill in all !" (Eleanor, Owerri)

*"Hello, I live in Port Harcourt. My wife suffered acute heart palpitations which defiled all treatments. But when we encountered Releaf Blend CBD oil+, there was dramatic turn around of my wife's health. Gradually and consistently, all associated pains, weakness and bouts anxiety which accompanied the palpitations stopped! Today, I enjoy my home and marriage

More and more testimonies.

Health is Wealth

Order now. Call/whatsapp Mathew on 08183549549
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Don't let doubt or unbelief deprieve you of healthy living. You might have tried other products that doesn't work for you, that does not means other won't work.
There are many different brands of CBD oil, but the best and the most affordable is Releaf Blend CBD Oil with other added natural ingredients.
Don't die in silence. Try Releaf Blend CBD Oil and start enjoying heathy life.
It has been proven from different testimonies, to cure different ailments/diseases ranging from Cancer, Fibroids, Arthritis, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Heart Disease, Stroke, Epilepsy, Stomach Problems, Chronic Fatigue, Immune System Disease, Impotence, Glaucoma, Circulation, Bacterial or Viral Diseases, Liver and Kidney Disease, Quick Bone Healing & Fracture, Prostrate, Drug Addiction, Cataract, Ulcer, etc,

The CBD Oil is blend with other potent natural ingredients, these are:
*i. 3000mg of Black Cummin Seed Oil*
*"The Cure for Everything but Death"*
* 281 times more powerful than aspirin or Tylenol for pain & inflammation.
* Help fight cancer, HIV & AIDS
* Anti Viral & Bacteria
* Help balance immune system
* Help lower blood sugar

*ii. MCT Oil*
* Help with weight loss
* Battle depression
* Help muscle health
* Energy & mental clarity
* Helps lower blood sugar

*iii. 3000mg Resveratrol*
(Comes from skin of grapes)
* Anti- aging & anti- wrinkle
* Anti- cancer & Diseases
* Anti- oxidant

*iv. All 78 Trace Minerals.* This,
* Help protect heart
* Help Central Nervous System
* Critical for better health
* Help increase energy

*v. Three Amazing Plants & Seed Oil,* this matter because:
Bad fats hold toxin & makes people sick
*ONLY GOOD OIL FLUSH OUT BAD FAT.* ( Good oil comes from plants and seeds)
* Your brain contain 60% fat
* Your skin contain 30% fat
*BAD FAT CAUSES HEART DISEASE AND STROKE.
* REPLACE BAD TOXIC FAT WITH RELEAF BLEND CBD+*
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
LIST OF AILMENTS ADDRESSED BY HEMPTONICS CBD OIL, RELEAF BLEND AND IT'S BENEFITS...

° STRENGTHENS BONES

°STRENGTHENS TEETH

°HEALTHIER HEART

°MORE ENERGY

°INCREASE STRENGTH

°HEALTHY NERVES

°FIGHTS CANCER

°LOWERS BLOOD SUGAR

°ENHANCES WEIGHT LOSS

°FIGHTS DEPRESSION

°INCREASED SEXUAL DESIRE - WOMEN

°IMPROVED SEXUAL FUNCTION -  MEN

°INCREASED FERTILITY - BOTH

°RICH IN VITAMIN C

°RELIEVES PAIN

°LOWERS INFLAMMATION

°ANTI-VIRAL

°ANTIBACTERIAL

°BOOSTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM

°FIGHTS AGING (ANTI-AGING)

°FIGHTS DISEASE

°ENHANCES THE MUSCLES

°ALLEVIATES STROKE

°WHEN WE SUPPLEMENT OUR BODIES WITH CANNABINOIDS AND FEED OUR CANNABINOID RECEPTORS, OUR ENDOGENOUS CANNABOID SYSTEM(ECS) BEGINS TO WORK PROPERLY AND BEGINS TO SELF-REGULATE AND SELF-CORRECT.

° ALSO PRESENT IS : BLACK CUMIN OIL, MCT OIL (Medium-Chain Triglyceride {MCT - BRAIN FOOD } - Medium-Chain Triglycerides are triglycerides with two or three fatty acids having an aliphatic tail of 6–12 carbon atoms, i.e., medium-chain fatty acids. Rich food sources for commercial extraction of MCTs include palm kernel oil and coconut oil.),

80 TRACE MINERALS.

°NO THC IS PRESENT (Tetrahydrocannabinol {THC} IS THE CHEMICAL COMPONENT PRESENT IN CANNABIS THAT COULD LEAD TO INTOXICATION {A STATE OF BEING HIGH WITH DELUSIONS}Tetrahydrocannabinol is one of at least 113 cannabinoids identified in cannabis.THC is the principal psychoactive constituent of cannabis. With chemical name-trans-Δ⁹-tetrahydrocannabinol, the term THC also refers to cannabinoid isomers.Formula: C21H30O2).

°90% BLOOD ABSORPTION (DUE TO THE FACT THAT CBD HEMP OIL IS IN A LIQUID STATE, IT MAKES IT EASILY ABSORBED

Order now, call/whatsapp Mathew on 08183549549

Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by xpresseeve: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
How much is it?

matoxy:
Releaf Blend CBD Oil, cure for different kind of ailments, the most powerful product in the planet at the most affordable price. Very efficient, effective, potent and has a very fast healing power.

Releaf Blend CBD Oil.
Made in the USA by Hemptonic USA. The CEO of Hemptonic is Paul A. Drockton M.A.

CBD(cannabidiol), is produced from cannabis, not harmful, and has a powerful healing effect on the body.
No THC (tetrahydrocannabidiol), found in hemp, this makes it very safe and acceptable all over the world.

RELEAF BLEND IS A HEALTHY PREMIUM PRODUCT FROM HEMPTONICS USA. ITS A BLEND OF.....
� 500mg CBD Oil (90% BIOAVAILABILITY)
WITH OTHER POTENT NATURAL INGREDIENTS, NAMELY;
� Over 3000mg of *Black Cummin oil* for pain, inflammation and immune support.
� *MCT Oil* for weight loss, brain health and fat loss.
� Also *Resveratrol,* powerful antioxidant and anti- aging
� As well as *80 Trace Minerals*
� And *Beet Root* with vitamin C and other nutrients.
� Last of all, *Ashwangandha* for stress, memory and fertility.

Everything made and grown in the USA

For order or more info, Call or whatsapp Mathew on 08183549549
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
There Would be no Need for That Operation, Therapy or Medication Again

Do you need An Operation?
A Dialysis?
A Chemotherapy?
An Angioplasty?
Insulin? And other expensive procedures of curing your health problem?

Worry no more, there is a Better Remedy/Solution that you will not need to spend so much or go through stress for the Health Challenges/Diseases!

Finish that ailments before it finish you!

Introducing a Super Effective Product that treats the following and over 200 Diseases and Ailments like...����������

Diabetes, High Blood Pressure/Strokes,Tumor/Cyst, Pile, Cancer, Kidney Disease, Lung Cancer, Liver Cirrhosis, Hepatitis A & B, Colon Cancer, Breast Cancer, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Parkinson's Disease, Psoriasis, Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Fibroids, Prostrate Cancer, Cervical Cancer, U.T.I, Glaucoma, Cataracts, Blindness, Baldness, Tuberculosis, Skin Disease, Epilepsy and over 200 Diseases.... Name them
>>>>
Call/Whatsapp Mathew on this number to place order or for more info . +2348183549549
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2019
WHO NEEDS CBD OIL*���
*It’s important to understand that CBD isn’t just for those that have medical conditions. Healthy people can greatly benefit from using CBD as part of a preventative health plan, because it can aid in the promotion of quality sleep, help reduce stress and anxiety, and act as a natural anti-inflammatory agent. And, as you are probably aware, inflammation is the root of all disease.*

Healthy family, have you taken your Releaf blend today?

Releaf Blend CBD Oil also offer opportunity to make wealth.

Contact on WhatsApp 08183549549 for details
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by Gee64: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
I think it's a propaganda.
It doesn't cure epilepsy, cancer or seizure as advertised.
I'm talking authoritatively.

1 Like

Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2019
Gee64:
I think it's a propaganda.
It doesn't cure epilepsy, cancer or seizure as advertised.
I'm talking authoritatively.

Have you tried it on any of this. Please Mr authoritatively, back it up with evidence. You can as well google to find out more.
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2019
You can as well chat me up on whatsapp to know how you can be making megabucks weekly with Releaf Blend CBD Oil.

Lots of people are making fortune every week . You can be part of this.

For details, whatsapp 08183549549
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2019
Can someone who is skinny use it to put on weight and how quick is it.
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
*WHO NEEDS RELEAF BLEND CBD OIL*���
*It’s important to understand that CBD isn’t just for those that have medical conditions. Healthy people can greatly benefit from using CBD as part of a preventative health plan, because it can aid in the promotion of quality sleep, help reduce stress and anxiety, and act as a natural anti-inflammatory agent. And, as you are probably aware, inflammation is the root of all disease.*
Re: Wonder Working Powerful CBD Oil, Cure For Different Ailments by matoxy(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2019
*Prostate Specific Antigen ) fell from 5 to 0 on RB x 2 months*
"Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer and the fifth leading cause of cancer-associated mortality among men worldwide.1 Screening for prostate cancer with serum prostate-specific antigen (PSA) aims to detect prostate cancer at an early, intervenable stage amenable to curative treatment and reduction in overall and disease-specific mortality". According to a study published in British _Medical Journal (BMJ)_
I introduced our flagship product called RELEAF CBD Oil BLEND to a man in his early 60s with HBP and Prostate enlargement. His PSA as at time of our encounter was 5. I gave him the options: be my customer or enroll, because you will safe cost. He enrolled with a cub kit, then upgraded to Lion Kit and finally I "pushed" him to Roaring Lion (lol)
This is the update: today I received the good news that his current check up, PSA result was "0000000000.0000"
Great!!!!������
Yea, Hemptonics USA set the pace, others are imitators/pirates/copyist.
When I asked one of them, "what will your brand do that RB is not doing?" His answer was vague, just drawing from testimonials he heard or shared before he turned to a renegade!!
I missed the Calabar Health Summit but my 6 team members as Roaring Lions got the pins n 1 silver medal. It's their medal, not mine to wear. Each will wear even higher medals. Imagine a tortoise, a horse and a car to cover 100 meters race! They will all get there, in 24 hrs, 3 minutes or 2 minutes!
Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italian Mom Coronavirus Lockdown: Here's What I Wish I Had Done Differently / Free Recharge Cards From Flex Herbal. Just To Say Thank You / COVID-19 Update For June 4 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.