Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

IOS 13 now available to download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS 13 now available to download (954 Views)

How Do I Change Gps Location On My Ios 13.3 / Can I Upgrade A Worldwide Unlock Iphone To Ios 13? / iOS 13.0 Finally Out. Iphone 5s To 6plus Left Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IOS 13 now available to download by barackmojeed(m): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2019
iOS 13 introduces a dramatic new look for iPhone with Dark Mode, new ways to browse and edit photos, and a private new way to sign in to apps and websites with just a tap. iOS 13 is faster and more responsive with optimisations across the system that improve app launch, reduce app download sizes and make Face ID even faster.
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
Size:1.86GB

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro With Its 65W Charger Leaked In Live Images / Who Can Help Me Get A Very Good Android Tab 8inch Or 10inch 4G Dual Big Battery / How To Charge Phone With "Hand Sanitizer And Coffee"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.