Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Dreams Interpretation Gift - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation Gift (240 Views)

Dreams Interpretation I Need A Phone Number For Somebody That Is Expert In It. / Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams Interpretation Gift by Olami112: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2019
it is known that some Christians are gifted with dreams interpretation just like Joseph and Daniel .

This forum will be meant mainly for dreams interpretations, because your dream can only be meaningful when you understand it
And when it is meaningful, then you can get the message.
Most dreams comes with message
Re: Dreams Interpretation Gift by Olami112: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2019
A brother who dreamt needs help with interpretation

I have a dream and I don't understand

I saw myself in a bus with some people going to my village

Getting to the place , I and my wife are in the church with some men

Then some gaint being came and when they are about to enter, the men in the church asked them who are you?

The gaints replied , we re the whites
The fight started and the gaints won

And one of them came to the door and stay , very gaint .
I was scard and very saying Jesus

Then we left the church and came back to the old church, where I saw people sweeping and cleaning the church.

Then I started cleaning, and a man shouted that I should stop cleaning.
Which I did not stop

I started cleaning and uprooted some weeds in the church

Suddenly some prophet came from my mother church and started greeting me,
And one came and give me a clothe ( Ipele) that my mother said she should give to me and wife and we should wash it and wear it

Which I collected and drop it , and started uprooting the weed again and clean it up with broom
Re: Dreams Interpretation Gift by FamousMonk: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2019
I dreamt I was masturbating.. Can you interpret the dream for me?..
Re: Dreams Interpretation Gift by Olami112: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2019
FamousMonk:
I dreamt I was masturbating..
Can you interpret the dream for me?..

Dreams that consist of masturbation can also be indicating a spirit of poverty wanting to attach itself to the dreamer's life. Here is why, masturbation is about achieving sexual pleasure. In most cases masturbation is an addiction where by its victim is obsessed about achieving pleasure. Scripture says the following in regards to those that have a love for pleasure, "He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man" Proverbs 21:17. Therefore, the love of pleasure (love in this case meaning someone that is obsessed by it) is positioning him or herself to be attacked by the spirit of poverty according to spiritual law.

Well, dreams that consist of masturbation are spiritual symbols that would indicate a spirit of perversion attempting to pollute the spirit of the dreamer. Folks that engage in a fast, especially frequent and lengthy fast will experience such dreams. Scripture says, "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" 2 Corinthians 10:5.

You need to attack it with serious prayer and fasting
Always get your busy with God's word
Meditate on it every time
And engage in kingdom service

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Reportedly Quits Secular Music For Gospel Music / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When A Woman's Hair Is Shaved. / The Finger Of God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.