Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband (891 Views)

Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by GistGoViral: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2019
Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Kenya Moore, is divorcing her husband #MarcDaly after two years of marriage.

In a statement, the reality star explains: “It is with profound sadness that I regret to inform my fans that I am divorcing my husband Marc Daly. .

Due to recent and ongoing circumstances, I can no longer continue in the marriage. My sole concern and focus is and will always be my daughter, Brooklyn.”

The announcement comes just five days after Kenya, 48, posted a loving photo to her Instagram, of Marc asleep in bed with their baby.

Not only that, three days ago, the couple appeared on Tamron Hall‘s daytime talk show, where they detailed the struggle to get pregnant via IVF when Kenya was 47. She even called Marc “the love of my life.”

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/48-hours-after-calling-him-the-love-of-her-life-kenya-moore-splits-from-husband

Re: 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by GistGoViral: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2019
smiley
Re: 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by Davash222(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Believe a woman’s love at your own risk.
I might have done some silly things in life, but one thing i find it difficult to do is to believe a Woman’s love aside my Mom. Women love conditionally. Something must be attached before an average woman can boldly say she’s in love.
Unlike men. Men love unconditionally. A man can love a woman with no reason.
A man will love a woman and be sending her cash almost every week, no one will hear or know about it... but, A woman will love a man and send him ‘huge amount’ of 2,000 Naira, the next thing she will go update her Facebook “We rise by lifting Others” smh

6 Likes

Re: 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by Abfinest007(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2019
women can be so grammatic
Re: 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by fjjc(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:
I might have done some silly things in life, but one thing i find it difficult to do is to believe a Woman’s love aside my Mom. Women love conditionally. Something must be attached before an average woman can boldly say she’s in love.
A man will love a woman and be sending her cash almost every week, no one will hear or know about it... but, A woman will love a man and send him ‘huge amount’ of 2,000 Naira, the next thing she will go update her Facebook “We rise by lifting Others” smh
Reality of life

1 Like

Re: 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by eTECTIV: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Most men last longer than celebrity marriages these days
Re: 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by akinade28(f): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:

fjjc:

Reality of life
I agree with some part of your statement but completely disagree with you say "men love unconditionally"
Both men and women love conditionally in most cases, it's just that our conditions are different.
A woman's conditions might be money, cars, height, job security, maturity etc. While that of a man might be beauty, good character, fine shape, big breast or bumbum, color of the skin, sonorous voice.
If any of these conditions is altered most people fall out of love. It takes maturity
and commitment for couples to stick together even after these conditions have been altered.
Imagine your beautiful girlfriend suddenly becomes ugly or loses her fine shape Or start exhibiting bad character. Will you still love her?

1 Like

Re: 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by Davash222(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2019
akinade28:

A woman's conditions might be money, cars, height, job security, maturity etc. While that of a man might be beauty, good character, fine shape, big breast or bumbum, color of the skin, sonorous voice. If any of these conditions is altered most people fall out of love.
A man in love with a woman can ‘hardly’ divorce her because she’s out of shape, or she’s not beautiful again, or she gat no big bum bum or breast again, or sonorous voice but a Woman ‘madly’ in love with a man can ‘easily’ divorce him when he’s out of job, or when he’s broke, or when he’s ‘carless’(means no more front seat for her again).
Re: 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2019
Idk what went wrong with their marriage
Re: 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by akinade28(f): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:

A man in love with a woman can ‘hardly’ divorce her because she’s out of shape, or she’s not beautiful again, or she gat no big bum bum or breast again, or sonorous voice but a Woman ‘madly’ in love with a man can ‘easily’ divorce him when he’s out of job, or when he’s broke, or when he’s ‘carless’(means no more front seat for her again).
smiling, some men have divorced their wife for these reasons or used it an excuse to indulge in cheating.
Re: 48 Hours After Calling Him The Love Of Her Life, Wife Splits From Husband by akinade28(f): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:

smiling, some men have divorced their wife for these reasons or used it an excuse to indulge in cheating or adultery

(1) (Reply)

Genotype In Place Of Love In Marriage / Fire Kills Anambra Political Science Graduate Whatsapping Near Gas Cooker / Running Out Of Stock Fast! Don't Be Left Out! Clearance Sales For Men's Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.