Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Cway Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cway Invitation (1615 Views)

CWAY Group HND/Bsc/Non-graduate Job Recruitment / Apply For The Job Of Head, Brand & Marketing Personnel At CWAY Group / Cway Food And Beverages Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cway Invitation by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2019
Good day NL, please help, is this invitation real

Dear All,

Trust you are keeping well!

This is to inform you that you have been selected as a Sales Representative at CWAY Food and Beverage Nigeria Company Limited. To this effect, you are to travel down to Plot 158, Ilogbo Road, Oju Ore,Ota ,Ogun state on Sunday 22nd September, 2019 for Induction & other employment processes.

You hereby advised to prepare for a one (1) Week trip, find the attached document to be filled appropriately and also come along with the Originals of the following document for sighting.
1) School Certificate
2) Birth Certificate
3) Passport Photograph (6)
4) Guarantors Passport.(Two different Guarantor's passport photograph)

Please note that the receipt/evidence of transportation is very important for reclaim of fund on arrival.

Congratulation on your new position.

1 Like

Re: Cway Invitation by ayourlerweezo(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2019
You can go on Sunday. Just know that devil is at work. Which company wants to interview you on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Cway Invitation by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Have u done interview with them before.
Because if I should follow what they wrote here this is not invite

1 Like

Re: Cway Invitation by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2019
ayourlerweezo:
You can go on Sunday. Just know that devil is at work. Which company wants to interview you on Sunday
I already did interview with them last week via whatsapp video call, the massage is for induction and recruitment processes/training for one week, I want to know if that's how there do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cway Invitation by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2019
HenryThegreat1:
Have u done interview with them before.
Because if I should follow what they wrote here this is not invite
Yes I did whatsapp video call interview with them, there are now inviting me for one week induction, I just want to know if that's the process. Thanks
Re: Cway Invitation by henrijin: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2019
If you like don't go. Be waiting for people's opinion here. Congratulations. Do you know Google is so wonderful? The company i'm in now conducted test and interview on Independence Day.
Re: Cway Invitation by Kachi11061998(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2021

Yes I did whatsapp video call interview with them, there are now inviting me for one week induction, I just want to know if that's the process. Thanks

Congratulations. Pls I would like to make enquiry about the company.

Check ur mail
Re: Cway Invitation by Kachi11061998(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
What's their salary range for technical staff

(1) (Reply)

Satview Network Is Hiring / Confused Graduate: What Skills Can I Learn With Android Phone To Start Earning? / Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.