Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Maximum Health & Greener Life (pt 2) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maximum Health & Greener Life (pt 2) (225 Views)

How To Drink Coconut Water For Maximum Health Benefits / 7,000 Nurses Leave Nigeria For Greener Pastures Annually ― Registrar / Maximum Health & Greener Life (pt 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maximum Health & Greener Life (pt 2) by Silenca: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2019
Health is Wealth

ATTENTION!!

In my previous part on this topic, I gave us a brief background on how we can achieve a total cure for any ailment using the STEM CELL THERAPY.
Well following this new and fast growing technology in the foreign countries, I would like to say that it has also been introduced in our country and still making waves in our health sector just as it has been professed by many people who were opportune to use it due to its high rate of efficiency in the medical field.

Your Health Is Your Wealth!
Your Wealth Is Your Family’s Health!
Why Pay More For Sickness When
You Can Pay Less For Wellness

The above quote is a fact which everyone needs to know, so therefore I would like to introduce to us, a stem cell therapy which is currently used in our country, Nigeria by name “SuperLife Total Care (STC30)”.
This is a natural product which has been tested and trusted, researched from Switzerland/Malaysia and guaranteed by me, medical practitioners who have tried it as well as people who have used it. So far, this newly arrived product has not received any bad review not even a single one with regards to its usage in medical treatment. This is because the product achieves a lot in our body system by working from the body’s cellular level to;
1. Reactivate Dead Cells, Tissues and Organs
2. Repair Body Cells
3. Rejuvenate Body Cells for Optimum Health
As Nigerians, some may doubt me or think that this is one of the usual talks they hear or a scam but I am not here to brag or pressure anybody and I just want to say the reality and create awareness as I am a living witness of what this does for people.
Health conditions which are common to us such as HIV, Cancer (any type), Stroke, Liver diseases, Sickle cell, Spinal cord paralysis/injury, high blood pressure, eye issues, stress, Infections, Infertility, Fibroid, Diabetes, Ulcer and so many others too numerous to mention can be solved using this product. Some will say it is not possible for a particular drug/product to cure numerous sicknesses as it should be meant for few just as some people would ask me but the truth is that you can achieve all this with it. No stories, hassles, worries.
HOW?
• You can fight one disease or medical condition with STC30 and at the same time be fighting all negative conditions in your body. This is because the major place of work of this product is in the cells and we know from basic that the cells are the fundamental part of the body.
• You will be looking younger, stronger and having a healthier skin, healthier bones and a totally refreshed body system.
STC30 is the best way of Managing and Fighting all Health Challenges the Natural Way and it’s really Safe and Affordable.
Why don’t you give it a try today or recommend it to a friend/family you feel needs it.
Everybody can use it (children, young, old, healthy, sick)

For any enquiries or personal question, you can reach out to us through these means;
Whatsapp: 07063216528
Tel. No: +2348036856439

#SayNoToOperations
#SayNoToChemotherapy
#SayNoToAmputations
#SayNoToKidneyDialysis
#SayNoToInsulinInjection

(1) (Reply)

How Some Sanitary Pads Cause Cancer And Infertility. / Living With High Blood Pressure: Hypertension / Immune Reaction Causes Malaria Organ Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.