Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

It Terms Of Technology Is Nigeria First Second Or Third World? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / It Terms Of Technology Is Nigeria First Second Or Third World? (847 Views)

9-yr-old Boy Is Nigeria’s Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional / Let's buy your UK Used and Nigeria Used Laptops ( Terms and Conditions) / Which Technology Is Better? Wimax Or Evdo 3g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Terms Of Technology Is Nigeria First Second Or Third World? by bd1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2010
How is most of the electricity generated? How often are the grids down?

Is most of the food grown in Nigeria or is it imported? Are Hydroponic growing supplies available?

Is food or water safety regulated by your government?

How is human waste managed in Nigeria?

What is the most common method of water purification?

Could a cholera outbreak like the one in Haiti happen in Nigeria

Are DSL or T1 connections available in Nigeria?

What types of building alarm systems are available? Is Honeywell a player in Nigeria?

What types of security camera systems are available?
Re: It Terms Of Technology Is Nigeria First Second Or Third World? by atampakoeg(f): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2010
What do you take Naija for, buddie?

How is most of the electricity generated? How often are the grids down?
http://www.phcnonline.com/TIMSClient/index.htm

Is most of the food grown in Nigeria or is it imported?
Are you kidding? Import food to Nigeria? Maybe the American rice.

Are Hydroponic growing supplies available?
I think this is what the River Basin Development Authorities do? Not certain

Is food or water safety regulated by your government?
Why not?
http://www.nafdacnigeria.org/

How is human waste managed in  Nigeria?
We send them to America, in travellers bags and baggages when they come visiting. Dried and well prepared for bugger.

What is the most common method of water purification?

Bottled Water:

Boiling:

Filtration:

Chemical Treatments:

Ultraviolet Purification:

Prevention of Water Contamination:

Could a cholera outbreak like the one in Haiti happen in Nigeria
How dare you compare Nigeria to Haiti?
http://www.fmh.gov.ng/

What types of building alarm systems are available?
The same types you have in America or better

[b]What types of security camera systems are available?[/b]
The same as the ones you have in America or better.
Re: It Terms Of Technology Is Nigeria First Second Or Third World? by bd1(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2010
I am trying to learn about African countries. There is no way I can visit all of them so I am am trying to figure out what African countries are the best. You are the first person to tell me anything about Nigeria. I do not want to use google because I know most of the results will come from out side Nigeria.
Re: It Terms Of Technology Is Nigeria First Second Or Third World? by bd1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2010
atampakoeg I am very sorry I offended you.
Re: It Terms Of Technology Is Nigeria First Second Or Third World? by atampakoeg(f): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2010
NO U DIDNT grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Jpg To Pdf / How To Always Make Your Computer Very Fast New / Dell Inspiron Mini Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.