Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? (1035 Views)

Top 6 Online Working Capital Loan Lenders To Smes / Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? by edoman2016: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Please, does anyone know a bank that can give a new startup factory a working capital loan of 500,000 Naira? The factory is just NAFDAC approved and need the loan to buy raw materials and start production.

Please mod, help me to push it to front page abeg.
Re: Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? by ashantitope: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
edoman2016:
Please, does anyone know a bank that can give a new startup factory a working capital loan of 500,000 Naira? The factory is just NAFDAC approved and need the loan to buy raw materials and start production.

Presently I think Sterling bank is doing it but they will need your statement of account to know at least how much have been operating on your account so if you have been doing good they will determine how much they can give u
Re: Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? by edoman2016: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
ashantitope:

Presently I think Sterling bank is doing it but they will need your statement of account to know at least how much have been operating on your account so if you have been doing good they will determine how much they can give u
It's a new business that is just about to commence production. But all machinery are installed in the factory and just NAFDAC approved last week. But no money for raw materials to start. I was thinking if a bank can use the project as their collateral to give the 500k loan. Since the value of equipment in the factory is more than 6 million
Re: Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
edoman2016:

It's a new business that is just about to commence production. But all machinery are installed in the factory and just NAFDAC approved last week. But no money for raw materials to start. I was thinking if a bank can use the project as their collateral to give the 500k loan. Since the value of equipment in the factory is more than 6 million
I find it hard to believe a bank you don't have turnover in will give you working capital because of collateral.It does not work like that.
Just see a friend and explain things to him/her.500k shouldn't be a big deal to people around to lend you on seeing that you will be injecting it into something substantial.
Re: Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? by believesama(m): 5:45am On Sep 21, 2019
Myspecta.com

Or visit any sterling bank close to you
Re: Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? by oluGodson: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2019
edoman2016:

What is the factory producing ? Have you considered private investors?
Re: Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? by edoman2016: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2019
oluGodson:

What is the factory producing ? Have you considered private investors?
The factory is producing packaged fruit juice and NAFDAC registered. It is too early to be seeking private investors. It's a distraction for now.
Re: Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? by ashantitope: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2019
edoman2016:

Even they don't need any collateral your statement of account is the collateral they need is not by force to be there bank account any bank that you operate that you functioning very well you don't have problem they will ask for you statement from you bank and if they Access it and if it whorth 1m or any amount they will let you immediately
Re: Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? by marvelito: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2019
edoman2016:

Contact chinmark group. They will help you. Search for their page on Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Kubwa- Perfume Bottles For Sale / 8 Agribusinesses To Start In 2020 / Ways On How To Promote Your Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.