Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Is There Anyone Who Can Translate English Language To Ika Language? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Anyone Who Can Translate English Language To Ika Language? (3519 Views)

Use Hospital Language To Describe Your "Account Balance" / I Got A 10k Jobs Now For Anyone Who Can TRANSLATE English To German / Can You Translate ENGLISH To IKWERE? Please Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone Who Can Translate English Language To Ika Language? by Cecegracen: 4:46am On Sep 21, 2019
There is an urgent translation job for anyone that is good in translating English language to Ika language. please note that this has to do with writing and not orally. If you are good in translating English language to Ika and Ika language to English or anyone you know that is good and willing to work. Kindly contact me on 0805 051 3010 lets talk. Ika is in Delta state
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Translate English Language To Ika Language? by judondasylva(m): 6:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Hello madam please contact me. I lost your because I lost my phone. This is Jude from Indonesia. I have been trying to reach you since to help your friend register the transcription site
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Translate English Language To Ika Language? by shokoman22: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why you dont want to use some translator or service for this? If this is so urgent for you, then this would be the best and fastest option. For the future, if you need a translation, go to https://isaccurate.com/best-translation-services, there are selected the best translation services that can solve your problem even in a few hours, depending on the amount of text.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Translate English Language To Ika Language? by Cecegracen: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
judondasylva:
Hello madam please contact me. I lost your because I lost my phone. This is Jude from Indonesia. I have been trying to reach you since to help your friend register the transcription site

I am just seeing this. Can you plz reach me on cecegrace@gmail.com it has been long I visited this thread. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Poorer Countries Just Print More Money. (photos) / ALERT!!! Check These Classy & Affordable Packaging, Paper Bags, Boxes Lagos / Small Scale Export / Import Business Is A Goldmine In Nigeria,start Small ,rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.