Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,670 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey (12398 Views)

Today Mark Two Years Rapper Xxxtentacion Wsa Shot Dead / Today Mark 2 Years You Left This Earth Aishat Abimbola ”Omoge Campus” / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by Samgist(m): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2019
The old time musician daddyshowkey revealed that today mark 41years he lost his dad.

Daddy showkey comment

I can’t Believe that is 41 years today that I lost my hero! my icon!! My role model !!! A Great and Wonderful Man My DADDY! The Daddy wey born Daddy " JOHN ASANIOMATA PAUL ASIEMO " Father I miss you like it was yesterday you left us, I hope I Made you proud because everyday I think if you are here will me will be proud of me and the little I achieved, I know you will have wanted higher institution I am sorry dad but my children are going now for me, so I am sorry dad please forgive anywhere you’re Pls appreciate the little I achieved I miss you the Great Palas

Source. Samgist.com

http://samgist.com/today-mark-41days-i-lost-my-dad-daddyshowkey/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by universaltv: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2019
My G.. See More photos of Daddy showkey with his dad back then HERE
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by YungMike(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Daddy Showkey.....No worry yourself. School na scam.

Keep Resting in Peace JOHN ASANIOMATA PAUL ASIEMO

Want Amazing cheap call rate to NIGERIAN numbers from anywhere in the world?.... Check signature

6 Likes

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by money121(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2019
R.i.p
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by chinavs9ja(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Sorry o

Don't be sober check my signature wink
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by prinxBenny: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2019
R. I. P palas
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by Lugianostar(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2019
41 years is a decades i must say!!!

Continue to rest in peace Pa Daddy Showky

1 Like

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2019
41yrs and u are still announcing it? undecided
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by Jokerman(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2019
Dads are very important especially to men coz we sometimes like to get a pat on the back when we do or achieve greatness, and a well done my Son... But sadly many of us don't have that privilege coz our dads are no more.

I lost my Dad last year, and oh my God, although I happy he made it into Gods kingdom coz we have talked frequently in dreams

I know I have made him proud

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2019
Sorry take heart bro
mine is up to 10 years since i lost my dad

1 Like

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by 9jaBloke: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2019
My children are going for me now smiley You can't hate on Showkey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by ednut1(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2019
Those that lost their parents during childhood. Una try sad

5 Likes

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by nony43(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2019
N
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by wink2015(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Samgist:
The old time musician daddyshowkey revealed that today mark 41years he lost his dad.

Daddy showkey comment

I can’t Believe that is 41 years today that I lost my hero! my icon!! My role model !!! A Great and Wonderful Man My DADDY! The Daddy wey born Daddy " JOHN ASANIOMATA PAUL ASIEMO " Father I miss you like it was yesterday you left us, I hope I Made you proud because everyday I think if you are here will me will be proud of me and the little I achieved, I know you will have wanted higher institution I am sorry dad but my children are going now for me, so I am sorry dad please forgive anywhere you’re Pls appreciate the little I achieved I miss you the Great Palas

Source. Samgist.com

http://samgist.com/today-mark-41days-i-lost-my-dad-daddyshowkey/

Why is Daddy Showkey hiding his village/tribe of origin from the public?

He always speaks yoruba to further disguise his true identity.

THE PUBLIC ESPECIALLY HIS FANS WOULD MISTAKE HIM FOR A YORUBA MAN !

Daddy Showkey talk your tribe na !

NA WA FOR THE MAN O!

Me I no Send O!

1 Like

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by frankoben(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Continue to rest in peace Daddy Daddy Showkey
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by daddytime(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Showkey...Showkey...Showkeyyyu..

Somebody calling my name....

Yes, na me dey calling your name?

You try for life and even the English jare
May paale's soul keep resting sha

2 Likes

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2019
ednut1:
Those that lost their parents during childhood. Una try sad
What about those whose parents are alive but don't bother to take care of them or send them to school yet they have the resources to do so cry

8 Likes

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by whytediamond(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2019
money121:
R.i.p

Bros, no be so na, you don't drag a debtor into social media because of 35k, we all have this experience one way or the other.

Bear your loss n move on. Don't go about lending people money you can't let go.

It's a crazy world out here.

Please take the post down.
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by Premiumwriter: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2019
E don Tey but dat no mean say the memory no still dey fresh.

Sorry o
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by cooleo(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Datazone:

What about those whose parents are alive but don't bother to take care of them or send them to school yet they have the resources to do so cry

Even more painful and annoying

2 Likes

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by ruffDiamond: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2019
emotional....but sorry I can never say the same about my useless one very wicked and useless to the core...only my mum trained me...if u can't take of kid pls don't bring anyone to the world to suffer for nothing in the name of having kid just to bear yr foolish name... what's in a name?

1 Like

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by nblock: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Hmm, And Today is my sisters 41st Birthday, Life, how strange.

2 Likes

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by ekestic1976(f): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2019
Take heart, Daddy Showkey. It's true as in your case, that the months and years past aren't strong enough to wipe off the sweet memory of our beloved. Your Dad would be proud that he didn't labour in vain, seeing you now, I'm sure.
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Our own wey don dey reach 52yrs and still counting.......it's well shaa, still believe that somehow that place is better than here and that's why they do not come back .........

R I P to our fathers that has gone to the great beyond cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by Yussuf06: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2019
He is urobo..delta state
wink2015:

Why is Daddy Showkey hiding his village/tribe of origin from the public?

He always speaks yoruba to further disguise his true identity.

THE PUBLIC ESPECIALLY HIS FANS WOULD MISTAKE HIM FOR A YORUBA MAN !

Daddy Showkey talk your tribe na !

NA WA FOR THE MAN O!

Me I no Send O!

1 Like

Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by mokwu1974(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Wow, we are talking about 1978, my condolence.
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by fabienjoe: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Lugianostar:
Lugianostar:
?
Re: Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey by davillian(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2019
universaltv:
My G.. See More photos of Daddy showkey with his dad back then HERE
Please do not click.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secrets About Mercy Johnson-okogie Rise To Stardom / Shakira's Ex-Boyfriend Antonio De La Rúa Sues For $100 Million / N!pples exposed! Woman Teaching Breastfeeding Mistakenly Exposed Her Large Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.