Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara (5828 Views)

Police Launch Investigation As Lifeless Body Of NYSC Member Is Found In Ogun / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by dorothybella(f): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Zamfara Police Command on Friday inaugurated Operation Eagle Eye to check criminal activities in the urban and rural areas of the state.

Briefing newsmen in Gusau the Police Commissioner in the state, CP Usman Nagogo, said the unit was necessary to carry out special patrol in order to fight all forms of social ills in the society.
Nagogo said the unit was formed in collaboration with the Department of State Services (DSS), Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) and Nigeria Army.

The police commissioner said the state had started enjoying peace from the prolonged activities of bandits that impeded the socio-economic development of the state.

He said the command would use the six vehicles already received from the state government to support the logistics of the security operatives in the state.

Nagogo said that the unit was also divided into six divisions to enable the operation cover all areas and to make sure that criminals do not transfer their activities to cities.

He expressed the command’s determination to restore lasting peace and security to the state.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1260655-zamfara-state-police-launch-operation-eagle-eye.html

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Premiumwriter: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Hopr this eagle eyes will see very well o
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Jestin: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2019
Hawk eyes is next
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by SamOyovwi: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2019
Another operation don come again o
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Ibrahim9090: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2019
Noted
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by mrvitalis(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2019
After the bandits have been given VIP treatment now u want to form rubbish

Nigeria see Shiites n IPOB that has not openly confronted the government with arms only making demands through peacefully protest as more deadly than

Bandits n boko haram and u say nigeria would progress ?

6 Likes

Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerian Army no fit act,how can police act?

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Wantedmiller: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigeria and operation this operation that .....at the end nothing come out
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Legitn(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Ibrahim9090:
Noted

What those CC mean
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Davash222(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Okay... we don hear. Now, send them to the forest immediately let them apprehend the bandits.
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by nony43(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Python eye will soon follow
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2019
What a move?

Get trained as a data reseller Agent for just a token.

Is a business you can start with for as low as 5k and make your gain.

Check my profile/Signature for details and chat me up
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2019
nairaland brothers and sisters help a brother,i used 50k i asked to give to my father to play bet9ja virtual ,god knows i regret my action and i have swear with my life never to play it at,am currently staying in my friend house and my dad has been calling me to bring bk his money,am depressed and i have been thinking of it my life,pls help me
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by AroleOduduwa2: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Why not the army, if it’s other region they will send the army
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by money121(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Royalfurnitures: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Hope the kind of bandits there will not Kill the eagle and use the eye for pepper soup
Lolzzz

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by superior1: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Vulture ass nko?, yeye de small............na name we go see, zero results
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by realstars: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Eagle eye in black cover is total blank vision.
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by LORDKing001: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Jestin:
Hawk eyes is next

Which of the aforementioned now have a clear vision?
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by masciv: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
nairaland brothers and sisters help a brother,i used 50k i asked to give to my father to play bet9ja virtual ,god knows i regret my action and i have swear with my life never to play it at,am currently staying in my friend house and my dad has been calling me to bring bk his money,am depressed and i have been thinking of it my life,pls help me

Haq haq haq grin
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Religion6: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
Borrow 25k from that your friend and play 2 odds with the money. #wisdom_wan_finish_me

Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Religion6:

Borrow 25k from that your friend and play 2 odds with the money. #wisdom_wan_finish_me
GUY YOU WICKED OH
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Godons1: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2019
Buhari is working. grin

Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by Gideoniteprime4: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2019
undecided wetin nigerian police see with wild animals sef?
was they name that one eagle eye na so all the unit go they do like eagle when drink
them no go con dey mind their business
na soso pipu boot they go dey find waka
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by godofuck231: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2019
This is an irony, They should operate on the eagles eye before the Eagle can see the problems in nigeria , a situation where evens the kidnapper and serial killer gets only 7 years sentence for crimes against humanity ,you are lunching an operation , it should be operation cataract
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by doublecross(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2019
dorothybella:
Zamfara Police Command on Friday inaugurated Operation Eagle Eye to check criminal activities in the urban and rural areas of the state.

Briefing newsmen in Gusau the Police Commissioner in the state, CP Usman Nagogo, said the unit was necessary to carry out special patrol in order to fight all forms of social ills in the society.
Nagogo said the unit was formed in collaboration with the Department of State Services (DSS), Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) and Nigeria Army.

The police commissioner said the state had started enjoying peace from the prolonged activities of bandits that impeded the socio-economic development of the state.

He said the command would use the six vehicles already received from the state government to support the logistics of the security operatives in the state.

Nagogo said that the unit was also divided into six divisions to enable the operation cover all areas and to make sure that criminals do not transfer their activities to cities.

He expressed the command’s determination to restore lasting peace and security to the state.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1260655-zamfara-state-police-launch-operation-eagle-eye.html
shame!
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Eagle Eye ko, Eagle Eye ni....does eagle fly in the desert? it's better they speak to the bandit like they planned than this operation stuff, nothing will come out
Re: Police Launch Operation Eagle Eye In Zamfara by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hahahahahaha wetin we no go see for dis life, tell your old boy you were mugged by hooligans
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cuts Off Husband Penis Over Misunderstanding ( Discretion) / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Arrested By Singaporean Authorities / Insecurity: FCTA Distributes 60 Operational Vehicles To Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.