Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update (4810 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A10s Has Finally Received The Android 10 Update In Nigeria / List Of Infinix Phones To Receive Android 10 Update / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by audububa(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Upgrading to Android will be everyone’s dream or should I say expectations so as to see the new exciting things Android has to offer.

Well, most of Samsung Galaxy devices and the Note devices and the A-series device had been released before the release of Android 10.

Here is to see which of the Samsung devices that will be receiving Android 10 Upgrade. Let hope your device will be included.

Upgrading to Android will be everyone’s dream or should I say expectations so as to see the new exciting things Android has to offer.

Well, most of Samsung Galaxy devices and the Note devices and the A-series device had been released before the release of Android 10.

Here is to see which of the Samsung devices that will be receiving Android 10 Upgrade. Let hope your device will be included.

All of the 2019 devices from Samsung are on the list even to the lowest of the Likes of Samsung M30 and Galaxy A20 devices.

All of the Samsung devices to get Android 10 installs

The last Year J series devices and the S9 and S9+ with the Note 9 even made the list but we couldn’t see the Note 8 series on the list. The most exciting part for me is the A series getting Android 10.

The time which the updates will be rolled out is not known but since Android 10 is out then soon I am guessing we all Samsung users with the listed devices would get the OTA updates soon.

Quick one:- If you have rooted your device, which is what some of us love to do to get total control of our device. You should be prepared to unroot your device before installing the new update.

All of the 2019 devices from Samsung are on the list even to the lowest of the Likes of Samsung M30 and Galaxy A20 devices.

https://gadgetstripe.com/all-of-samsung-devices-getting-android-10-update/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Jalabase(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Ayiii

1 Like

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by audububa(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Appslayer:
Thank God O, i can peacefully go ahead and buy my Samsung A20
���
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by dangoteinlaw: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2019
Appslayer:
Thank God O, i can peacefully go ahead and buy my Samsung A20
lots of ppl are selling off their A20s, try to ask them why oo
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by goodoo: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
as in why.
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by audububa(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
I've been using the same A20 for over a month now and I'm happy with it.. People probably sell because they want an upgrade

6 Likes

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
dangoteinlaw:

Do you mind telling us why people are selling off their Samsung A20's?

I currently use A10 and I'm enjoying it.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by mekaprime: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Halimvh:

Do you mind telling us why people are selling off their Samsung A20's?

I currently use A10 and I'm enjoying it.

Pls what's the battery life of the A10 like. like how many hours does it 3400mah ba3 last on heavy usage?
The person am getting it for is a game freak. And I know the phone runs on Exynos 7884, CPU: Octa-Core 1.6 GHz which is ok for gaming, but my fear is the battery, so from your usage so far, how's the ba3 performance. Tnx in anticipation.
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
mekaprime:

Pls what's the battery life of the A10 like. like how many hours does it 3400mah ba3 last on heavy usage?
The person am getting it for is a game freak. And I know the phone runs on Exynos 7884, CPU: Octa-Core 1.6 GHz which is ok for gaming, but my fear is the battery, so from your usage so far, how's the ba3 performance. Tnx in anticipation.

The battery is okay (for me). I'm not a gamer, so I don't count myself among the heavy users.

I've been continuously using my phone since 9am today, and I currently have 38% remaining as at 2:15pm.

So far today:
1. I've streamed YouTube videos for ~2 hours,
2. ~1½ hours on video calls,
3. Instagram, Livescores, Twitter and Chrome browser mildly-used.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by mekaprime: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Halimvh:

The battery is okay (for me). I'm not a gamer, so I don't count myself among the heavy users.

I've been continuously using my phone since 9am today, and I currently have 38% remaining as at 2:15pm.

So far today:
1. I've streamed YouTube videos for ~2 hours,
2. ~1½ hours on video calls,
3. Instagram, Livescores, Twitter and Chrome browser mildly-used.

Alright, a million tnx for your swift response.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by nurex01(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Good
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Conner44: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
So galaxy Note 8 won’t get it? Phone wey Dey trend not long ago?

1 Like

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
audububa:

All of the Samsung devices to get Android 10 installs

The last Year J series devices and the S9 and S9+ with the Note 9 even made the list but we couldn’t see the Note 8 series on the list. The most exciting part for me is the A series getting Android 10.

The time which the updates will be rolled out is not known but since Android 10 is out then soon I am guessing we all Samsung users with the listed devices would get the OTA updates soon

I'm using android 10 already on Google Pixel 3 Xl. No much difference from android 9.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Sukueponmalu: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
LMAO
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by sofiscatedmoron: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
lies , nobody is selling thiers

4 Likes

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by pdppower: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

lies , nobody is selling thiers
I'm actually one of the people that will sell mine if I get the right offer. Not that the phone is not good, it is and the battery is fine, but it lacks some features like not being able to screenshot, no OTG etc
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Gptech(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
pdppower:
but it lacks some features like not being able to screenshot
Even if you hold power button + volume down?
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by pdppower: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Gptech:

Even if you hold power button + volume down?
Yes, even with that.
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by sofiscatedmoron: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
pdppower:
I'm actually one of the people that will sell mine if I get the right offer. Not that the phone is not good, it is and the battery is fine, but it lacks some features like not being able to screenshot, no OTG etc
who wouldn't want to sale to upgrade,,, but he nade it look like everybody is selling out like there is a a kind of bug In it,,
i dont believe u cant screenshot and otg ,you prolly havent figured out how to do that,,
it has both features, even olden days Samsung has it as for screenshot press power and volume down together or swipe your hand over the screen form right to left, rubbing it over the screen

2 Likes

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by OgKelvin(m): 1:00am On Sep 22, 2019
pdppower:
Yes, even with that.
bros there is swipe to screenshot and even the manual power and volume button
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Ejadike(m): 1:19am On Sep 22, 2019
I'm hoping other devices too will get this Android 10. Which device should I buy? I'm contemplating between Tecno camon 12 and Samsung A20
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Ejadike(m): 1:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Conner44:
So galaxy Note 8 won’t get it? Phone wey Dey trend not long ago?
no be by trending o, na by demand o
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2019
pdppower:
don't say what you don't know. I screenshoted this with my A20

1 Like

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by audububa(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2019
iAudio:

I'm using android 10 already on Google Pixel 3 Xl. No much difference from android 9.
I just want to see that system wide dark mode

1 Like

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by HeyCorleone(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2019
pdppower:

Lol.

I wonder what some of you lots gain from lying.

A20 has one of the fastest screenshot operations. volume key+power. But you do not have to press this for long as in less than a second, the screenshot has been taken. or you can do swipe to screenshot.

Why would you come on an online forum to lie? What is your aim? No OTG? Are you serious? A20 that was released in April? God.

Some of you are very sickening. I'm pretty sure you do not own the device. You just come online to tell all sorts of lies to bamboozle fellow nonentities like you. Spits.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by audububa(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2019
pdppower:
it's probably faulty but.. There is a swipe gesture and also u can use the volume rocker keys and power switch to screen shot

1 Like

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by czar2k16(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2019
pdppower:

Mine screenshots lol. By pressing the Power & Volume down button at the same time.

1 Like

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by NLbully(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2019
pdppower:

Oga keep quiet with the lies

2 Likes

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by pdppower: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
NLbully:

Oga keep quiet with the lies
It seems all of you got me wrong. I didn't say I use a20. I use a10 and it can't do those things I said.
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by HeyCorleone(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
audububa:
it's probably faulty but.. There is a swipe gesture and also u can use the volume rocker keys and power switch to screen shot

What music player do you use?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Phone That Has 4g Lte Support Not More Than N35,000 / TECNO At It Again... New 3GB RAM Phone Released!!!! / Scam Alert: MTNng Cheap Data Is Fake See Their Reply In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.