Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Boss Ask The Security To Throw Me Out,because I Ask Of My Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Ask The Security To Throw Me Out,because I Ask Of My Money (552 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Boss Ask The Security To Throw Me Out,because I Ask Of My Money by glorybasseymma: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2019
I was employed by Mrs. Jola Otedola. to work as a social media person. My duties were to open all the social media pages, create awareness, runs Ads and promote the company online and bring people to books ticket etc.and I can also assist others in ticketing and reservation, attend to client's travel needs.
I open all the social media pages, drive traffics and followers to the page less than 3weeks. I Runs ads and promote the business, contact an influencer to help us promote our next tours. some people called for booking but because of the money she is asking them to pay, the decline and book else were.

Now after 3weeks of paying transport from Alagbole to Victoria Island every day. She told me yesterday that she wants t to employ someone else, that does not bring sales. NOTE(The business just started on the first of 2nd of September this 2019)

I am the one that opens all the social media pages.

I ask of my 3weeks payment, She calls the security to throw me out. Saying that I am a church rat that I should go to court, telling me not to go to police cause they will not do anything to her. Because she has money and she is married to OTEDOLA JUNIOR.
And I am the 5 person she is doing this too. The business name is Flightjara Travels and Tour.Located in Sanusi fafunwa victoria island Lagos. I have the contact of another worker if you need more detail. I need judges with this, cause she believes I can not do anything to her because of who she is married to
The Company name is ( Flightjara Travels and Tours) located at Suite 007, Number 27, Murphis Plaza on Sanusi Fafunwa street off Adetokunboh Ademola Street, Victoria Island Lagos

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Ask The Security To Throw Me Out,because I Ask Of My Money by kestolove95(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2019
How much is ur salary?
Re: My Boss Ask The Security To Throw Me Out,because I Ask Of My Money by yazga: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2019
Lick your wounds and move on. This is Nigeria.
glorybasseymma:
I was employed by Mrs. Jola Otedola. to work as a social media person. My duties were to open all the social media pages, create awareness, runs Ads and promote the company online and bring people to books ticket etc.and I can also assist others in ticketing and reservation, attend to client's travel needs.
I open all the social media pages, drive traffics and followers to the page less than 3weeks. I Runs ads and promote the business, contact an influencer to help us promote our next tours. some people called for booking but because of the money she is asking them to pay, the decline and book else were.

Now after 3weeks of paying transport from Alagbole to Victoria Island every day. She told me yesterday that she wants t to employ someone else, that does not bring sales. NOTE(The business just started on the first of 2nd of September this 2019)

I ask of my 3weeks payment, She calls the security to throw me out. Saying that I am a church rat that I should go to court, telling me not to go to police cause they will not do anything to her. Because she has money and she is married to OTEDOLA JUNIOR.
And I am the 5 person she is doing this too. The business name is Flightjara Travels and Tour.Located in Sanusi fafunwa victoria island Lagos. I have the contact of another worker if you need more detail. I need judges with this, cause she believes I can not do anything to her because of who she is married to
The Company name is ( Flightjara Travels and Tours) located at Suite 007, Number 27, Murphis Plaza on Sanusi Fafunwa street off Adetokunboh Ademola Street, Victoria Island Lagos

Re: My Boss Ask The Security To Throw Me Out,because I Ask Of My Money by OreoPaschal(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:

Do you still have passwords of the social media handles? If yes, change the passwords. Ruin the accounts, let her judgement start here before last day. That is if, Your accusations are true.

All the best, Man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Ask The Security To Throw Me Out,because I Ask Of My Money by Yusfunoble(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
IF you have password and access to the accounts. You that same account to tag the real otedola and other influential people online. Create social awareness and ruin the reputation of that business. But before that, hope you have proof that she employed you and you achieved what you both agreed to within that three weeks?
Re: My Boss Ask The Security To Throw Me Out,because I Ask Of My Money by glorybasseymma: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yusfunoble:
IF you have password and access to the accounts. You that same account to tag the real otedola and other influential people online. Create social awareness and ruin the reputation of that business. But before that, hope you have proof that she employed you and you achieved what you both agreed to within that three weeks?
Yes I have the employment letter
Re: My Boss Ask The Security To Throw Me Out,because I Ask Of My Money by lalasticlala(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2019

(1)

Vibrant Sales & Field Marketers Needed Urgently @blackpoint Nigeria / DOVESEAL COLLEGE, Igbara Oke, Ondo State / 162,000 Applicants To Write Customs Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.