Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Bbnaija:tacha Is Absolutely Senseless’ -cindy Lashes Out, Housemates Agree - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija:tacha Is Absolutely Senseless’ -cindy Lashes Out, Housemates Agree (820 Views)

Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:tacha Is Absolutely Senseless’ -cindy Lashes Out, Housemates Agree by medua123: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
The BBNaija's house is getting hotter as housemates seems to be saying or doing something that will infuriate the others one person at the center of it all is Tacha who earlier had a dispute with Diane. SleekGist Reports.

The recent one happened after Tacha said somethings that upset some housemates after biggie addressed them.

The housemates gathered in the HOH room to address it.

Angry Cindy blasted Tacha, saying that she  acts senselessly most of the time,and that Tacha behaves like someone who once lived in a public compound, other housemates could not help but agree with her...

Cindy: Tacha talks like som1 that has lived in a public yard before.

Elo: Sometimes wen she talks, you would wonder how she grew up.

Daine: She's wicked. I've tried to make so much excuses for this stupid girl, bt she keeps showing me she's wat people say she is!...

Watch their reactions
https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaija-tacha-is-absolutely-senseless-cindy-furiously-lashes-out-other-housemates-agree/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ORKPQqGKW0
Re: Bbnaija:tacha Is Absolutely Senseless’ -cindy Lashes Out, Housemates Agree by Chiemerie8(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
I pity the man that will marry tacha, she is very rude, proud and full of body odour. I wonder why people even support her
Re: Bbnaija:tacha Is Absolutely Senseless’ -cindy Lashes Out, Housemates Agree by Bruno3000(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
We have many Tachas all around us... Most of our so called girlfriends and wives have the Tacha DNA in them...
Re: Bbnaija:tacha Is Absolutely Senseless’ -cindy Lashes Out, Housemates Agree by slyfox35(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
If tacha wins bbnaija, I will eat my head

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See Katrina's Half Cast Kid (photos) / Ray Emodi Biography You Probably Didn't Know / Has Hitv Services Improve Or Is It Still Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.