Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) (844 Views)

Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by I888(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
See attached

Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by Abfinest007(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
don't mind these big heads they don't know the meaning of enterpre
Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by monichannel: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Funny..

"Investors/businesses are leaving because they did not see money to steal"

So funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by StrikeBack(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nothing can work
Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by PlayerMeji: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Now, anyone with a phone is a dangerously armed person!
Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by Donald3d(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
I understand the the business climate is not "smiling" at entrepreneurs. But we still do it anyway.
A true entrepreneur does not dwell on excuses, he sees through all the problems and creates a SOLUTION.
Its a good thing Nigeria is filled with problems (I say this without meaning to sound like a prophet of doom).
Where problems abound, money making becomes easier.

He himself said the middle class spend mostly on food. What stops an entrepreneur from venturing into food business at any of the levels . There are MANY levels in food production !.

As I always tell people, these things would always remain relevant; Agriculture/Food, Healthcare, Transportation, Electricity, Education/Knowledge acquisition/Training, Technology/Internet Solutions - In that order . They are the basic things man cannot do without, no matter how poor or disorganized the country or state is. Find a way to key into these areas directly or indirectly, from the source or at the finished product and you would never be poor.

Be innovative, be smart, creatively solve a problem.
Make these solutions affordable and easily reproduce-able and sell-able.
Entrepreneurship truly isn't for everybody, its for those who don't let failure, disadvantages and unfavorable conditions weigh them down.
Its for those who see things differently, because those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and Nigeria in this context are the ones that actually do.

Stop giving excuses and take ACTION !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by ymstar(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
HMMMMn, na wa o,
meanwhile i get shoe for sale
asking price : 13k

Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by Maintainlee(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
#Ever dreamt of studying in a renowned world-class Universities with students from every part of the world? This is your chance, study abroad.
Also
#Selling in wholesale and retail prices,offer procurement services and easy mini importation from China. Contact Kolawole via WhatsApp +8615840254675

1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by Hedonisco: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Donald3d:
I understand the the business climate is not "smiling" at entrepreneurs. But we still do it anyway.
A true entrepreneur does not dwell on excuses, he sees through all the problems and creates a SOLUTION.
Its a good thing Nigeria is filled with problems (I say this without meaning to sound like a prophet of doom).

He himself said the middle class spend mostly on food. What stops an entrepreneur from venturing into food business at any of the levels . There are MANY levels in food production !.

As I always tell people, these things would always remain relevant; Agriculture/Food, Healthcare, Transportation, Electricity, Education/Knowledge acquisition/Training, Technology/Internet Solutions - In that order . They are the basic things man cannot do without, no matter how poor or disorganized the country or state is. Find a way to key into these areas directly or indirectly, from the source or at the finished product and you would never be poor.

Entrepreneurship truly isn't for everybody, its for those who don't let failure, disadvantages and unfavorable conditions weigh them down.
Its for those who see things differently, because those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and Nigeria in this context are the ones that actually do.

Don't mind these people. A lot of these cynics don't know the real meaning of entrepreneurship. You see them lamenting and making endless excuses.

I mean there are 200 million people in Nigeria. 200 million! I don't care how poor these people are or how terrible their purchasing power or the business climate is, any sharp, creative and persistent entrepreneur would find a niche (or create a niche) in a slice of this population and make a living for himself.

However, that's not denying the fact that the economy is in shambles due to the hopeless maladministration of Buhari and his demonic cabal. But true entrepreneurs cannot starve because of that. Many would thrive in spite of the terrible economy, or even BECAUSE of the terrible economy. Moments of crisis and difficulty should challenge us to put on our thinking caps.

Like the very wise Chinese saying goes... 危险机会
Crisis and opportunity are two sides of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Donald3d:

You talk well fa.
Re: Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) by I888(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hedonisco:

Don't mind these people. A lot of these cynics don't know the real meaning of entrepreneurship. You see them lamenting and making endless excuses.

I mean there are 200 million people in Nigeria. 200 million! I don't care how poor these people are or how terrible their purchasing power or the business climate is, any sharp, creative and persistent entrepreneur would find a niche (or create a niche) in a slice of this population and make a living for himself.

However, that's not denying the fact that the economy is in shambles due to the hopeless maladministration of Buhari and his demonic cabal. But true entrepreneurs cannot starve because of that. Many would thrive in spite of the terrible economy, or even BECAUSE of the terrible economy. Moments of crisis and difficulty should challenge us to put on our thinking caps.

Like the very wise Chinese saying goes... 危险机会
Crisis and opportunity are two sides of the same coin.

Does you or the guy you quoted operate an offline business?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraudster / The Stakersguide - The Best Draw Prediction Website In Kenya / Cheapest And Most Reliable Way To Shop On Amazon From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.