Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Groundnuts And Pimples - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Groundnuts And Pimples (1387 Views)

Why Is Groundnuts Always In Bottles And Not Plastics. / Hunger On Abuja Streets; Groundnuts, Corn To The Rescue. / What Do You Call Groundnuts In Your Native Dialects?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groundnuts And Pimples by efuah(f): 11:56am On May 18, 2007
IS IT TRUE THAT GROUNDNUT GIVES PIMPLES??
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW.

I LIKE THEM BUT I DON'T WANT EVEN A SPOT ON THIS MY FACE!
Re: Groundnuts And Pimples by dominobaby(f): 12:11pm On May 18, 2007
It depends on your skin. It varies really. For me, i aint got a single pimple on my face and i eat groundnut like crazy! I could just buy and chew without any other thing to go with it. For others, they dare not take one nut. So i'd say it varies.
Re: Groundnuts And Pimples by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2007
I think its a thing of the mind; if you believe that g-nuts will give you pimples, you will definitely get it.
Re: Groundnuts And Pimples by ladedokun(f): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2008
Actually you could are having is an allergic reaction to groundnuts.I used to be allergic to nuts and they would make my skin itch and break out.

(1) (Reply)

Breakfast, Share Your Breakfast Pics Here / Why Is Catfish Not Canned And Pasteurized / This App Teaches You How To Cook All Foods Check It Out And Learn How To Prepare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.