Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Writers Needed For 2 Month Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Writers Needed For 2 Month Project (807 Views)

Writers Needed For 2 Month Project / 6 Article Rewriters Needed For A 3 Month Project / 6 Article Re-writers Needed For 3 Month Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed For 2 Month Project by Donaeo: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
I need 3 writers urgently for a 2 month project which is already ongoing. The writers should have experience writing or rewriting gadget reviews. You will be required to write 80 articles during a 60 day period (October 1st to November 30th) (1000 words each), the pay is 700 Naira per article. Send your CV to steveedegbo@gmail.com if you're interested.

Applicants should also know how to post articles and images to content management systems (any of Blogger, Wordpress, etc) as this will be required.
Re: Writers Needed For 2 Month Project by Donaeo: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2019
Keep the applications coming.
Re: Writers Needed For 2 Month Project by Donaeo: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
1 more needed.
Re: Writers Needed For 2 Month Project by Newsoodles: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
How will I get paid?
Re: Writers Needed For 2 Month Project by Donaeo: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Newsoodles:
How will I get paid?
Weekly if you write a minimum of 10 articles that week.
Re: Writers Needed For 2 Month Project by Newsoodles: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Donaeo:
Weekly if you write a minimum of 10 articles that week.

Wow! That's nice.

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed For 2 Month Project by AdejorLawrence(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2019
I am interested.
Re: Writers Needed For 2 Month Project by dmkara: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Donaeo:
I need 3 writers urgently for a 2 month project which is already ongoing. The writers should have experience writing or rewriting gadget reviews. You will be required to write 80 articles during a 60 day period (October 1st to November 30th) (1000 words each), the pay is 700 Naira per article. Send your CV to steveedegbo@gmail.com if you're interested.

Applicants should also know how to post articles and images to content management systems (any of Blogger, Wordpress, etc) as this will be required.

For God's sake what has freelance writing got to do with a CV? What do you want my CV for? All you need is someone who can deliver top quality in a timely manner. You are better off asking for samples.
I can never submit a CV for this kind of job. It's just not worth the time. In fact it doesn't even make sense. If you want writers with specific academic qualifications, that will be a different case. But for a generic writer, asking for a CV makes no sense to me.

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer / Paypal's Reply When Asked For Access To Nigerians On Their Platform - / What To Learn As A Newbie Developer,and How To Learn It Fast And Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.