Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale (1089 Views)

Brand New Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Variant For Sale / Pix!!brand New,sealed Boxed,global Version Black Redmi Note 5 Ai 4+64gb+Freebies / SOLD...Samsung Galaxy Note 5 4+64gb for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by gidieberry(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Brand new global version redmi note 5 4/64gb variant black color available for 48,000 naira FIRM...
2 units available
Both are sealed

Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by samuelchimmy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by gidieberry(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
samuelchimmy:
no b used fone u wan buy
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by gidieberry(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2019
gidieberry:
Brand new global version redmi note 5 4/64gb variant black color available for 48,000 naira ony...
2 units available
Both are sealed
still available
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by gidieberry(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Still available
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by gidieberry(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
gidieberry:
Brand new global version redmi note 5 4/64gb variant black color available for 48,000 naira FIRM...
2 units available
Both are sealed
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by gidieberry(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=gidieberry post=82497668][/quote] Good morning
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by keneryhark(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
gidieberry:
2 units available
Both are sealed
after seeing this advert on nairaland, I decided to reach out to the guy who created this post. we chatted on WhatsApp and tried to come to terms with an agreed price. I offered to buy for 45k and he insisted he would sell for 47k. he said he is Ibadan so I asked my sis at Ibadan to call him. he told my sis he is not in Ibadan but at ikire. I didn't bother calling him anymore. after sometime he called me asking if it was my sis that called him and I said yes. he tried convincing me to send money to him that , I shouldn't worry he would send it to me through waybill. I told him I was doing business with him for the first time and would prefer someone meet him up physically to collect the phone. I said I could still get someone at ikire to meet him up. he came up with excuse that he was no longer at ikire but Ife. I laughed and asked him to send me his account number. he did. he claim to be a copper , so I asked that he send me his nysc number , local government where he his serving and also the link to his profile on Facebook. he gave me the local government where he claim he his serving , but refuse to give me is nysc number and promise to send me an image of his call up letter. up till now he hasn't send it. plus he doesn't have is image displayed on his WhatsApp. so I don't even know who I am talking to. I have all screenshot of the whatsapp conversation and recorded voice note. I plan to reach him back tomorrow and hope the business transaction is successful. until then I would like to advice all prospective buyers to trade with caution. don't send your hard earn money to someone with the expectation he would waybill it to you. also take note of those that shared testimony on this trend. would keep you guys posted
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by keneryhark(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
after seeing this advert on nairaland, I decided to reach out to the guy who created this post. we chatted on WhatsApp and tried to come to terms with an agreed price. I offered to buy for 45k and he insisted he would sell for 47k. he said he is Ibadan so I asked my sis at Ibadan to call him. he told my sis he is not in Ibadan but at ikire. I didn't bother calling him anymore. after sometime he called me asking if it was my sis that called him and I said yes. he tried convincing me to send money to him that , I shouldn't worry he would send it to me through waybill. I told him I was doing business with him for the first time and would prefer someone meet him up physically to collect the phone. I said I could still get someone at ikire to meet him up. he came up with excuse that he was no longer at ikire but Ife. I laughed and asked him to send me his account number. he did. he claim to be a copper , so I asked that he send me his nysc number , local government where he his serving and also the link to his profile on Facebook. he gave me the local government where he claim he his serving , but refuse to give me is nysc number and promise to send me an image of his call up letter. up till now he hasn't send it. plus he doesn't have is image displayed on his WhatsApp. so I don't even know who I am talking to. I have all screenshot of the whatsapp conversation and recorded voice note. I plan to reach him back tomorrow and hope the business transaction is successful. until then I would like to advice all prospective buyers to trade with caution. don't send your hard earn money to someone with the expectation he would waybill it to you. also take note of those that shared testimony on this trend. would keep you guys posted
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by gidieberry(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Good morning my beautiful peopl.. Still available
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by gidieberry(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2019
keneryhark:
Replies to this can be found here https://www.nairaland.com/5433941/awoof-deal-xiaomi-redmi-note#82544812
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by keneryhark(m): 3:37am On Sep 26, 2019
gidieberry:
Replies to this can be found here https://www.nairaland.com/5433941/awoof-deal-xiaomi-redmi-note#82544812
I am her to observer every of your move and action. trend as been deleted and it further confirms my fear. hmmm
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by fibonacci2526: 5:28am On Sep 26, 2019
keneryhark:

I am her to observer every of your move and action. trend as been deleted and it further confirms my fear. hmmm

Take it easy, what to you stand to gain by doing all this?
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by Anuoluwa2017(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Take it easy, what to you stand to gain by doing all this?
i heard about xiaomi from someone in my area and i am ready to buy this phone, i checked pass threads of this seller and i saw no complaint, can i go ahead and contact him so as to try and strike a deal?
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by fibonacci2526: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Anuoluwa2017:
i heard about xiaomi from someone in my area and i am ready to buy this phone, i checked pass threads of this seller and i saw no complaint, can i go ahead and contact him so as to try and strike a deal?

Yes you can
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by Anuoluwa2017(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Yes you can
Okay
Re: Brand New Redmi Note 5 4/64gb Varaint For Sale by gidieberry(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2019
gidieberry:
2 units available
Both are sealed
still available

(1) (Reply)

Sold / SOLD- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus @108k / SOLD! 4tb HDD With Over 75 PC Games @35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.