Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Please! Help Is Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please! Help Is Needed (293 Views)

Mathematics Guru Abeg Your Help Is Needed / Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? / Pls Help! Is This Grammar Correct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Help Is Needed by emmysolo2001(f): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Good evening everyone,please I need help for my elder sister actually she's been at home for 5years now since she graduated from secondary school in as much as she has tried in jamb she still couldn't get admitted.even this year now she didn't get admitted and it has affected everyone in the family cause she is really smart and deserves the admission.Right now we are looking for a university for her that she can still get admitted to.if it a private university it has to be a bit cheap.she intends on offering pharmacy or medical lab science.please help
Re: Please! Help Is Needed by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Good evening everyone,please I need help for my elder sister actually she's been at home for 5years now since she graduated from secondary school in as much as she has tried in jamb she still couldn't get admitted.even this year now she didn't get admitted and it has affected everyone in the family cause she is really smart and deserves the admission.Right now we are looking for a university for her that she can still get admitted to.if it a private university it has to be a bit cheap.she intends on offering pharmacy or medical lab science.please help
Isn't that a sign that she should look outside the school box? Una never know say school na scam?

1 Like

Re: Please! Help Is Needed by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

Isn't that a sign that she should look outside the school box? Una never know say school na scam?
increase the volume
Re: Please! Help Is Needed by 4nigerianyouths(f): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
There is so much you are not telling us. You said she's smart is she beating the cut-off mark and not getting in? Are all her WAEC papers intact?

That being said while she's trying her hardest to get in (I hope she is really trying) she should also look at all the options.

She could try for example a vocational School. Learn fashion, catering anything at all that she enjoys as a hobby which she might be able to turn into a business.

There are several ways to get to where you need to be in life at times it may involved abandoning your current dream for a while to follow other dreams.

She can then go back to that first dream in her case school.

Explain to her that in life that there are several options given up on a particular dream does not mean you are a failure but by going to try your hand at other things it may give you the confidence and strength to come back and finally get what you've been struggling with.

Let her not lose any more time she should find something doing while waiting for school to workout.

I wish her well

(1) (Reply)

Apply: The 2019 Switch-asia Leadership Academy On Circular Economy (fully Funded / . / Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.