Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? (65926 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Zeelov(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Billionaire popular blogger, who just celebrated her son's first birthday and her own 39th birthday also, shares new beautiful photos where she poses with her son rocking his new cut.
She shared the photos on her social media space with the caption:

'My baby finally cut his hair�. Isn't he so handsome?��'

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/linda-ikeji-rocking-with-her-sons-new-look.html

See photos:

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Raysleek: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
The barber wey barb this hair need serious cane.

539 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by freemi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Raysleek:
yea serious one

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Onyi22(f): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Such a lucky boy

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
freemi:
yea serious one
the annoying part be say the barber fit charge 100dollz

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by festacman(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Raysleek:
I have a feeling that Linda's brother did this shoddy job on the innocent boy's head. Cute boy though.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by mamajj17(f): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Celebrities no get Celebrities Barber, even the Barber for my Street that do much better grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by mamajj17(f): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Celebrities no get Celebrities Barber, even the Barber for my Street can do much better grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by AverageAnnie(f): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
if only she could see the punk haircut I gave my little cousins... e be like sey na scissors dy use for the boy head.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by tillaman(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Linda is a terrible barber grin I know she can’t possibly pay a barber to give his son a nice hair cut and he ends up leaving his hair like this, if she paid a barber for this crap then the barber should be jailed grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by keryj(f): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
First time to see jayce not smiling despite all the kisses.

This barber is wicked cheesy even the boy hates the hair style grin

This is where a father figure comes in. Tonto is a better king here.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by ugotex85: 12:27am On Sep 22, 2019
The barber wey do this boy this for head, come and say your last prayer. Which kain wickedness be this against this young lad?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by DIKEnaWAR: 12:43am On Sep 22, 2019
Who knows how much this barber collect to destroy this fine boy hair.

Meanwhile, Jolomi waiting for the boy to graduate from Harvard before he will show up to announce he is the father.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by chukzyfcbb: 1:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Raysleek:
lol, you know kids now.

Dem no fit keep head steady for barber, this one go be war sef for the barber to acheive

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by freemi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin >: grin
Bouncingbabyboy:
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Citytrend: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hnmmm
I doubt if this is a front page News

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by seunmohmoh(f): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Another day op, football is on.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by shamecurls(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
In sane country, the barber would be killed.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by hisexcellency34: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
take the poor boy to his father

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Bari22: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Where's his father please? I want ask him something

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by 2sexycom(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
lol. U Sabi d drill. May be he was crying too much and Linda ask him to stop

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by seandurse(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
How do they feel when they sit and see the face of the owner in their children's face. The one they called out, called names and detest. what do they say when the particular child asks; who's my dad? They, just wanna have that child so time will not pass them by. Enjoy little king. Happy hair cutting.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Hotzone(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
And so...
Have I snapped and send my new look?
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Sirlins(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na for my village dem barb d pikin??
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by ahahnow: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Raysleek:

It's the child. He won't sit still enough for him to cut it well. So the mother will manage it like that

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Destined2win: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Raysleek:
Its a family member that cut the hair

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Billionaire son!
Wealthy from birth..

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by maxtop(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mama Jay, it's high time the boy takes some pictures with his dad nah. Abeg let's see the semblance and put this rumour to bed once and for all biko

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.