Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

UBA Customers!! Please Help!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Customers!! Please Help!! (380 Views)

UBA Boss, Tony Elumelu Perplexed By Cobhams Asuquo Talent / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Customers!! Please Help!! by Sukueponmalu: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
I can’t set up my mobile banking or internet banking .
I can’t even use the USSD code thing .
Please how did you guys go about it??
Do I need to go to the bank before I can do these?
Re: UBA Customers!! Please Help!! by mu2sa2: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Very easy. You can set it up by yourself using your atm card (number and password) and the telephone line you registered with the bank. If you're unable to do it, then walk into any of branch of uba for assistance.
Re: UBA Customers!! Please Help!! by Sukueponmalu: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
mu2sa2:
Very easy. You can set it up by yourself using your atm card (number and password) and the telephone line you registered with the bank. If you're unable to do it, then walk into any of branch of uba for assistance.
thabks for your response .
I don’t have an ATM card, I don’t want it. Will I still be able to use their internet banking??
Re: UBA Customers!! Please Help!! by mu2sa2: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
thabks for your response .
I don’t have an ATM card, I don’t want it. Will I still be able to use their internet banking??
I used my card to set up at home. I don't know if you can use internet banking without a card, but you can make enquiries
at any branch or call customercare.
Re: UBA Customers!! Please Help!! by Sukueponmalu: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
mu2sa2:
I used my card to set up at home. I don't know if you can use internet banking without a card, but you can make enquiries
at any branch or call customercare.
Thanks .
I will go there on Monday.
Re: UBA Customers!! Please Help!! by Sukueponmalu: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
___

(1) (Reply)

Discovering The Idea That Earns You Millions / AOS Orwell, Poised To Deliver For Train 7, Praises Confidence In Local Capacity / Customs Debit Note: How To Escape The Scourge Of Its Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.