Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! (2355 Views)

6 Skills That Can Fetch You An Office Job Easily In Africa & Europe / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? / 10 Tricky Interview Questions And How To Answer Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! by SerengetiTZ(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
The Title sounds like something weird ?

No,

What you are going to learn will definitely change your perception about very great concepts that are really worthy in life if put to practice.

It's a breakthrough in indeed.

You might be a professional lawyer, respected tutor, university don, social worker, security guard or whatever your professional you name it.

The SKILLS i'm going to share with you today here in are of very great importance that i wish everybody on our mother earth would have read post !!
But my great hope that, this is possible - on accomplishing this, just do me a favor. Share this content on your social network handles by clicking any of the tabs below this article.

I will be thankful for that.

Without much ado !

Here are Skills.

Happy reading.

1. Spiritual Life Skills.

Meet Mark Zuckerberg ( Facebook Co-Founder and CEO ) a renowned atheist who now believes religion is important to life.

So whether you're an Agnostic, Atheist or a believer, religion might help you in some way.

Sometimes when our spirits are high, we get motivated to achieve our dreams or any goals of our choice.

We just need to keep it simple and embrace diversity are we're born different and live in different backgrounds.

2. Leadership Skills.

In no need of being a leader ?

How about leading yourself or your family ?

Can you hire a skilled person for that ?

Yes, leadership skills are very important in life.

It's a skill that will you adhere to deadlines, stick to your dreams and accomplish everything in life - without will let your plans go down the drain.

3. Basic Accounting Packages.

A smarter modern millennial must know at least the basic concepts in accounts ( at least balance sheets, Income statements and Cash Flow ).

Yes, You know we all earn money in one way or the other.

We need to keep budget, save and spend the rest.

4. Banking and Finance.

When we earn money and save some whether in banks, SACCO, VICOBA or whatever you the name is, our savings are liable to some compulsory charges.

Most banks charge insurance fees, Appraisals, Processing fees, account maintenance commissions, accrue interest charges ( arrears accounts ), Late remittance charges and premature loan clearance charges.

How about if you save your money in a financial entity with wrong bank with exorbitant charges ?

Your HARD earned cash will be overcharged to ZERO !!

5. Entrepreneurship Skills.

Every body is trading something - whether service or products !!

Read More at https://www.ajiraalerts.com/2019/08/6-skills-that-are-tricky-to-learn-but.html?fbclid=IwAR17F4MZJjGB_K-ftHKwAFXz3LTkKvqNwheDRdobPDeihfC5k2w3Ip_SgI8

https://www.ajiraalerts.com/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! by BabyApple(m): 5:42am On Sep 22, 2019
The Last one is the Most Important. IT Skill All the way.
Re: 6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! by Richdad50(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
shocked
Re: 6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! by projecttopics2: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Seriously!

1 Like

Re: 6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tech, Tech, Tech

1 Like

Re: 6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! by Les: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Is Zuckerberg an atheist? Thought he said he was raised a jew?

Check my siggy tho...
Re: 6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! by emmyid(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Love this.
Re: 6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! by asgard01(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
entrepreneur all d way. see handwork eh... na there e finish

1 Like

Re: 6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! by SerengetiTZ(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Sure
pinkyruledworld:
Tech, Tech, Tech
Sure
Re: 6 Skills That Are Tricky To Learn But Will Pay You Off Forever !! by SerengetiTZ(m): 1:15am On Jan 09, 2020
New year.New resoslutions

(1) (Reply)

I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' / Ndlea Is Calling For Aptitude Test / Nig. Navy Dssc Shortlist Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.