Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Smartweb Hosting Reiview: Best Web Hosting In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Smartweb Hosting Reiview: Best Web Hosting In Nigeria (928 Views)

Smartweb Hosting Nigeria Review / Is Smartweb Hosting Company Having Issue? / My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smartweb Hosting Reiview: Best Web Hosting In Nigeria by emmywave(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Web host or hosting provider is one of the first, and also most important thing to consider before thinking about creating a self hosted website. Today, I'll be reviewing a web hosting company I uncover while surfing the web months ago and I must say "It's worth my review". This web hosting provider is no other than "SmartWeb" and I must say you are welcome to my SmartWeb Hosting Review.

Choosing a trusted and reliable web host for your website might be troublesome at-times and also stressing in some ways. This is because you want a hosting site you can trust to house your business online, especially in a Country like Nigeria whereby many firm jump into things without proper knowledge.

The web hosting provider "SmartWeb" might not be new to some of you reading this review now. But surely, I believe over 70% of people reading from this page don't know about SmartWeb. Maybe because it haven't earned it's name or perhaps, it has been killing it silently all these years.

Without taking much time, let the "review for SmartWeb Host" begin

SmartWeb Hosting Review: Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria to Consider

Once again welcome to our review about "SmartWeb", featuring all you need to know about this web hosting company in Nigeria.

Firstly, I will like to say SmartWeb is no doubt one of the best web hosting company we have in Nigeria (if not the best). It all started when the website was launched early 2004 when there was only few hosting companies running as at then.

Only that should tell you that SmartWeb is here to stay and won't just shut down in the nearest future.

Even as the website is of high reputation and trusted, that doesn't guarantees that it's hosting standard and reveiews will be great. Which is why you are here read about the complete SmartWeb review.

People rates hosting companies in different ways but the major rating factors are;

Customer support
Pricing
Disc space & Bandwidth
Speed/Fast Servers

Well, how about a hosting site that rank 8/10 for all factors? This is why I brought this review to you at pace.

BlogsXtra Rating for "SmartWeb Host"
Customer Support
SmartWeb has one of the best when it comes to delivering fast technical and billing support to all their clients. This means you can't get stuck while using their server to host your website.

This web hosting provider "SmartWeb" provides 24/7 support to all clients using thier server via different channels like phone calls, live chat and mails.

We rate there customer support 9/10

Pricing
Most web hosting sites that provides quality hosting tend to charge very high. Well, that's not same with SmartWeb hosting company as they aim to carry everyone along with quality service at cheap rates.

SmartWeb hosting providers are the cheapest web host in Nigeria that offers quality services at the cheapest compared to others. You even qualify for a free .NG domain when you purchase any of their hosting plans ranging from NGN3,500 only.

We rate the pricing 8/10

Disc space & Bandwidth
"SmartWeb hosting", is the only web hosting company I've come accross that offers 10GB disk space and also 30GB monthly bandwidth on their standard shared hosting plan for just $9.5 anually.

Other sites will share same quality features but price will differ lot more compared to what SmartWeb can give.

Speed/Fast Servers
Website speed is one of the top reasons that encourage your visitors to generate more page views for you so why play with it? SmartWeb can help you save 80% of your visitors and even make them come back just because of your site speed.

Their servers is one of the best as of now compared to some years back when they were facing some issues in providing dedicated system for their clients.

Therefore, hosting your website or blog with SmartWeb lets you enjoy the great speed and also enjoy a super fast loading pages. This is because their services are reliable and fast enough to impress visitors.

SmartWeb Hosting Packages/Pricing Table (For Small and Large Business)

SmartWeb as a web hosting company, does not only provide cheap and affordable hosting pakages; they are also an accredited sellers of domain name. Just as always, they provide domain names and hosting at a very discount amounts.

Remember, you qualify to get a free .NG domain when you purchase any of their annual hosting pack which am very sure you are going for it.

So let's talk about their hosting packages at SmartWeb Hosting PLC

Pros

Cheap and affordable web hosting
Reliable web/WordPress hosting
Unlimited subdomains
Free website builder
CloudLinux OS for better security, reliability, and efficiency
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited bandwidth
One-click installer with over 200 apps ready
Virus and malware scanning
Free SSL certificates
Anti-spam filtering
99.9% uptime guarantee

Cons

No website automatic backup
No phone support

Can I Trust Smart Web Hosting?
Smart web online solutions was launched in 2004 and have since grown to become one of the top web hosting companies in Nigeria. Therefore, you have nothing to be scared of regarding whether or not to use SmartWeb in Hosting your blog.

SmartWeb is 100% trusted and authority sites recommended by us

Why You Need To Host Your Website On SmartWeb

They offer large storage space, ranging from 10GB to unlimited storage, as well as 30GB to unlimited monthly traffic limit based on your payment package.

Their services go for N3,500 – N50,000 annually. You could visit their website at www.smartweb.com.ng to learn more.

SmartWeb Hosting Contact Details

Phone: 070090009000 and 08035905422
Mail: support@smartweb.com.ng

Visit https://smartweb.com.ng
http://smartweb.com.ng to get started with this cheap and affordable web hosting in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smartweb Hosting Reiview: Best Web Hosting In Nigeria by MountainView: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
I'm actually using them to host my web app right now, and I can tell you, they've never failed me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Smartweb Hosting Reiview: Best Web Hosting In Nigeria by Onimisillah: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2019
Honestly, I give it all to SMARTWEB in tangibility, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy.

There are 5 key measures you see in a service provider to determine your relationship continuity or not. These measures highlighted below are my reasons why 'SMARTWEB' stands the best before its contemporaries.

• Tangibility – Their servers’ infrastructures/equipment and uptime, personnel and readiness of their technical team and communication materials are wonderful and extremely up-to-date. I measured this by their servers uptime and 24 hours service provided excellently by them.

• Reliability – This company's ability in terms of performance of the promised service dependably and accurately can not be compared with any of the sisters hosting companies, especially, in Nigeria/Africa. I have tried Web4africa and other local hosting companies I would not mention their names and I attest to the differential services and supports offers by SMARTWEB.

• Responsiveness – Willingness to help customers and provide prompt service. I must be blunt; in the last 4 years ago and above. You can report an issue to SMARTWEB that will take scores of hours without response, and eventually, when responded, problems remained unsolved. Frankly speaking, in recent times, most especially, about a year now, SMARTWEB has become an ANGEL of hosting service provider.

• Assurance – They are the most able hosting service provider that convey trust and confidence, and demonstrate knowledge and skills of their products and process, and of course, quality resolution to problems/issues.

• Empathy – Their willingness to help customers and provide prompt service is unequivocal.

In a nutshell, Smart Web Nig. Ltd has taken the lead with NO RIVALRY in access, communication, competence, courtesy, credibility, reliability, responsiveness, security, understanding, empathy and tangibles.

SMARTWEB, kudos to you and hope, you will not compromise these qualities!

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple SEO Steps That Will Improve Your Rankings / Live Coding - Learn Website Development With HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap / How Can I Make Use Of My Adsense Account. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.