Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress (2998 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by Arckeen: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2019
I would like to know which European countries can I go with zero stress, or Romanian countries for schooling and working together ? That I won’t waste money on visa? As a young man I have gathered 4.2m and I’m thinking of leaving this country. I don’t know the perfect country to process, also the name of the school . Any one with solution,link, or advice on how to go about it ? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by healthserve(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2019
Please don't go to Romania I take God beg you

Consider France Belgium Sweden

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by Greatzeus(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2019
That would be heaven. Yes,the only country you can live in with zero stress.
And no,I haven't been there but I have been to hell and back,so I know grin

13 Likes

Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by joshboo(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2019
Austria
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by Joystark(f): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2019
Greatzeus:

Lol.
You are not nice at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by vert007: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2019
Bro. please can you tell us the kind of hustle you did to get that amount of money, alot of us are also interested in traveling but don't have enough money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by joinnow: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Arckeen:
I would like to know which European countries can I go with zero stress, or Romanian countries for schooling and working together ? That I won’t waste money on visa? As a young man I have gathered 4.2m and I’m thinking of leaving this country. I don’t know the perfect country to process, also the name of the school . Any one with solution,link, or advice on how to go about it ? Thank you
Which hustle give u 4mlm

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by Arckeen: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
joinnow:

Which hustle give u 4mlm
I’m to dogs buiness , been doing it like 8 years also I have things will sell, and I believe I can eee total of that at the end of everything

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by OwenDesired(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
South Africa
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by blazer90707: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Canada through express entry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by ednut1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
blazer90707:
how far your puppy
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by Arckeen: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
blazer90707:
please can you explain this for me
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by Nellykuch: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dreamland
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by blazer90707: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2019
ednut1:
how far your puppy
Wow if u mean ace we gave him out
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by blazer90707: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Arckeen:
please can you explain this for me
Check Canadian federal skill workers thread on nairaland
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by joinnow: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Arckeen:
I’m to dogs buiness , been doing it like 8 years also I have things will sell, and I believe I can eee total of that at the end of everything
Nice for sharing.
Can you dash me one.just check your dp I like the breed. Small and cute
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by Funkybabee(f): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lazy youth.... Zero stress yanh u
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by Arckeen: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
joinnow:

Nice for sharing.
Can you dash me one.just check your dp I like the breed. Small and cute
hahahah bros, okay let’s see
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by Arckeen: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Greatzeus:
lol be serious bro
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by blazer90707: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Arckeen:
Me too oo

1 Like

Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by iykejohnson(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
joshboo:
Austria
Can you throw more light via the processes that would take one there.

Thanks
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by joinnow: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Arckeen:

My Broda, longest time & hope life is treating you fine.

I still dey wait for my puppy ooooooooo
Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
going to a country with zero stress is the least of your problem....LEGALLY STAYING there with zero stress is what you should focus on.
whats the point of going anywhere stress-free if the minute you land there, you start stressing!?!?!?

1 Like

Re: Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress by AngelicBeing: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
olioxx:
DR Congo, Afganistan, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Iran, Iraq.
I can even dash you money and visa to go to these countries so that it wont be streesful.
DM me lets talk further.
Hian, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, like seriously, those are war zones Na, huh shocked, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ondo City / Indians Flood Nigeria As Air Peace Starts Direct Flights / Read About The Rich History, People, Culture....of The South-eastern States Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.