Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank (867 Views)

Newspaper 9 Blogger Template Free Download [SEO Friendly] / How To Get A Good Website Ranking On Google Page / How To Do Keyword Research For Seo And Ranking On Front Page Of Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by destindd(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is Destined Boy – How to start and rank your blogger blog highly on Google.

You’ve been on a blogger platform for long.

Nothing seems to improve despite the number of posts been published.

For years, you wait for the gold(traffic) to come.

But the shadow of the gold(traffic) seems to sound like a man building his castle in the air.

Every day, you are on the search engine sorting for information on how to rank a blogger blog.

Still, no substantial results generated.

Shortly thereafter, all hope was gone.

I know definitely, studying the assumption or perspective of your mind right now, you will properly conclude that a blogger blog doesn’t rank on Google.

The majority(high percentage) of blogs that rank are WordPress platform, not blogger platform – based on your thinking.

But, I will likely say to you that some of the blogs you see on Google with custom domains are hosted on the blogger platform.

See, although some website owners typically prefer a blogger site because of no much of technical issues and headaches. Assuming, right now, I powered by blogger platform with a custom domain and a premium theme which I will later do, won’t you say it is a WordPress blog?

Let that sink out of your memory.

As I earlier said above, you can’t easily differentiate a WordPress and a blogger platform when changed to a custom domain, not just that, with the favicon icon you can easily change the blogger logo to your most preferable logo if the appropriate dimension is well fixed.

Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by destindd(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
One of the reasons why most blogger platform seems not to have that ranking power is for the fact that they ignore the needful of On-page factors, to that, is very annoying not just to the visitors, but to search engines as well.

Say you find it difficult to understand a little bit of french and a french person approaches you, how will you retaliate or express yourself to such a person?

You may feel not to sound rude at first, but when persistent, you may want to bring out the giant in you.

But, does that show you lack little manner?NO!

It is because you can’t abide by the protocol.

This is the same way Google sees blog not doing the SEO On-page strategy. Let me give you a bitch of a hint.

STEP 1…………..Optimize Your Keyword For Your Blog Post
I simply made a vague not to make mention of this at first because it’s no secret anymore why it is much needed.

But just for the sake of the newbie bloggers, I decided to start with it.

One thing I must urge you to understand about keyword research is that it is the padlock opener, in it, the dictator of any content on the web.

Most importantly, without a keyword, every content on the web today will be meaningless and serve no value to the end-users, because of this, the structure of the content has no meaningful statement.

I’m glad and always glad to disseminate this information to the reader at the moment. A few ways you can get the best out of the keyword you want to rank highly for is to test run it with different marketing tools within your reach.

To do so – Begin with the search engine.
Go to the search engine – type the keyword – click the search button.

Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by destindd(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
If you noticed what I did here, I didn’t extract a single keyword(blog), I decided to use phrases because of long-tail keywords are where you find your SEO opportunities.

Fast forward, Google shows relevant content related to the search term that makes me filter the result down from the number 1 spot to the number 10 spot.

Why I did the filtering like that was because I didn’t want to bother myself much about the subsequent pages, they seem to be irrelevant for now.

Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by destindd(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
If the analysis above seems to be too soft for you, then head to ubbersuggest.

This free tool depicts more about the social shares, the backlinks needed to rank highly for a keyword on the organic search engine, and the chances of getting rank as well.

Read more here: https://destinedboy..com/2019/09/blogger-blog-rank-google.html

Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by destindd(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
STEP 2……………Write A SEO-Friendly And In-Depth Article Blog Post
One thing you seem not to know here is that a well-optimized keyword ranks a blog post for several queries, in the same way, an SEO-Friendly and in-depth content ranks a keyword for a different search term.

When you published an article over 2000 words, you are not doing it for the search engines, but yourself.

A well-optimized and in-depth content has the ability to rank highly on organic search engines than simply low-budget content.

In fact, very informative content might seem not to have much more of backlinks before it climbs to the first page of Google.

Say I switch to the search engine result page, it is rare for me to see a written content about SEO to be less than 1000 words.

Although industry differs, not just that, content information also differs.

Supposing I typed a search query “how to install chrome extension” on the organic search engine. A post like this doesn’t need much in-depth information, but more of an illustration.

With that, you don’t simply have to gather over 1000 words before you can cluster a blog post together.

Because of this, the end-users are just after the instant information, not in-depth information.

Read more here: https://destinedboy..com/2019/09/blogger-blog-rank-google.html

cc: Lalasticlala

cc: Mynd44

Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by destindd(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
STEP 3……………..Write A Well-Optimized Title Tag
If you look vividly to the illustration below, it is easy to denote how important it is to write a properly optimized title tag for your content.

The title tag ‘how to make money with Youtube‘ is just the phrases that combine with the cluster of the keyword use. The main keyword is ‘Youtube‘ but I personalized it to look more compelling to the audience for more click-through-rate on the search result list.

When writing a title tag for your blogger site, embed the keyword in the title tag of the content for more understanding of what the content entails.

Here is an example below

Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by destindd(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Step 4………..Use Keyword Density
This nearly skips my mind, I almost forget. The keyword density must be found in your content.

I used Neil Patel's blog below as an example by clicking the control F to check.

In order to avoid keyword stuffing, for every 1000 words, the keyword should appear at least 15 times.

That ratio is okay for every 1000 words.

cc: Lasticlala

cc: Mynd44

Read the rest here: https://destinedboy..com/2019/09/blogger-blog-rank-google.html

Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by destindd(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2019

Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by Wizbab: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Great content....really helpful
Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by destindd(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
I'm glad you like the content
Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by kevinhat: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nice work...Without seo, no way you can skyrocket ur site to the next level..well explanatory bro
Re: Ranking On Google | How To Write Seo-friendly Post That Rank by urboyAce(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
So helpful!
Can anyone here advise me on things to work on my blog. www.undergragra.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Wapkiz Sitemap Code For Better Seo / Latest Site Commentary On Webmasters Of Africa / Do U Jsp? Java Server Pages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.