Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) (61288 Views)

Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) / Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by WNRblog: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele, on Sunday, paid a visit to the Big Brother Naija (BBN) house, Igbere TV reports.

This comes barely 24 hours after popular singer , Patoranking paid a surprise visit to the housemates.

The housemates screamed and leaped in excitement as they welcomed the actress into the house.

She seems to take a shine to Diane and says that she would want her to join sitcom, Jenifa’s Diary.

Fans of the actress and Big Brother Naija are happy for her visit.

Meanwhile, ten housemates are now left to compete for the N60 million grand prize, after Khafi’s eviction last weekend.

http://igberetvnews.com/1012952/bbnaija-funke-akindele-visits-to-housemates-nigerians-reacts-photos-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UyrUx4-p1g

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by WNRblog: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by shilenji(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Today or yesterday
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Timmy301(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Please where is the storm

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
So liveepool leta won........ Mmmmmmm some lost can be painful ooooo

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by ursullalinda(f): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
cool we are counting down, can't wait for it to be over so I can have my friends back

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by IronFX: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Sirpaul(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Misplaced priorities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by SoccaTrado(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Misplaced priorities everywhere!!!

Meanwhile

Stop football betting, it wastes time and money!!! Football Trading is the way to go. Check my signature to ask me how

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by longyemi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
iPhone 6 for sale!!!
Sango and Environs

37k and slightly negotiable
WhatsApp: 08136641577
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by shamecurls(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sigh

APC should partner DSTV and be running this show all through the year

That way, the youths will be kept busy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by princemillla(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Commendable!!!
No matter how big you are always introduce ur self, it doesn't take anything from you.

Info:-

IPhone 6splus for quick sale 58k.
Chip unlock.
2weeks in nija

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by tyson98: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
That's idiot tacha msschew
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by makewetalk2: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
all these kind visit na for wetin abeg? who go visit the repatriated nigerians?

who go visit the families of boko haram victims?

na all these kind things na dem day see all these ones.

useless

no be her brother na Buhari day charge for treason? yoruba people just no day no their priorities.

all the love she gets now make she wait one day wen e go reach her turn. that time na you go hear say Funke does not represent Yoruba culture. she has been insulting the culture with her diary.

The other guy quoted me threatening me. The other DM'd me. Bro! get lost y'all. I don't need any DM. This is a public forum spit your gems here.

on the main note: For those Muslims who quoted me calling me ignorant, I want to inform you that I am a man of a particular age and I have acquaintances from parts of the world and from most religions. the main problem with Muslims is that they impose that anyone who has the power to think is ignorant while they are wise. I slated my points. If your level of knowledge is not ironically amazing, tear down my points one by one with sound reasoning.
knowledgeable people propound ideas and not cusses. I will ask again and I challenge your level of cognizance.

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home. So, answer me!

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did they need black and white copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then what is your doctrine based on when it teaches otherwise?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Jgoldie: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Cool...diane...playing her cards now...I guess she plays chess...bbnaija is going to an end and she is finally opening up....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Jeposky(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
So...she's also a fan and supporter of this immorality and insane show? I'm almost disappointed. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dry news like this will abide under the shadow of 3comments
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by pahoehoe: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Auntie Funke is a thorough-bred businesswoman. in case you are interested in mastering how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira, click on the first link on my signature.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
I guess the immorality-show crew are secretly viewing the live thread. They’ll populate here by 20:30.
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Make we talk true, this aunty worwor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by gbaskiboy: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Pls when is BBN final?
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Aunty Funke mi, love you sweety.
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by jayextra(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Next headline should be;
BBNaija: See The Moment Jayextra Stormed The Big Brother House grin storm ko stunt ni
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Kendumazy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by mrZENographer: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Busy Blother Naija Aouse cheesy

Funke!
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by mrZENographer: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Princerichi0(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hello there
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by ppreye(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Team Tacha!

Please call for amazing solar system plans for your homes and small business. You really shouldn't be running fuel for gen in this age. Better call Roon
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Blitz888(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
SoccaTrado:
Misplaced priorities everywhere!!!

Meanwhile

Stop football betting, it wastes time and money!!! Football Trading is the way to go. Check my signature to ask me how

You're a thief and a bloody petty one at that.
There's no such thing as football trading.

Your own na to dey scam people 5k.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmm.....ok nothing spoil cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.