Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,660 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Please Help I Have A Skin Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help I Have A Skin Problem (586 Views)

Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Have A Skin Problem by KayJayTobz(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
I'm a Batch 19A Corp member, serving in Nasarawa, the skin problem started since Orientation camp, it's been 5months now, I've taken all kinds of drugs, I even went to Asokoro Hospital and the doctor said they had no skin doctor, so he gave me priton and nothing has changed after one week... please I need the doctors here to help. I had thought it was ring worm but the doctor said it isn't. it has spread all round my hands legs and back... please I beg you all, I need medical help
Re: Please Help I Have A Skin Problem by subtlemee(f): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Try prednisolone tablet but make sure you try to check on a doctor again
Re: Please Help I Have A Skin Problem by KayJayTobz(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
subtlemee:
Try prednisolone tablet but make sure you try to check on a doctor again
thank You so much
Re: Please Help I Have A Skin Problem by NGRsenate: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
You’re probably reacting to something in your environment.

As the poster above advised, Prednisolone(Perilon etc) will help with any alergies.

Try and figure out what you may be allergic to

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Have A Skin Problem by KayJayTobz(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
NGRsenate:
You’re probably reacting to something in your environment.

As the poster above advised, Prednisolone(Perilon etc) will help with any alergies.

Try and figure out what you may be allergic to
thank you so much
Re: Please Help I Have A Skin Problem by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hi,

What kind of skin problems do you have? It would have been nice if you have a picture here. Symptoms for dermatological conditions ranges from rash, pain, blisters, spots, swellings etc. You said you've taken many drugs, can you list them? How long did you take the piriton? Waa there any relief?
Re: Please Help I Have A Skin Problem by lexis99(m): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2022
KayJayTobz:
thank You so much
Did it work bro??

(1) (Reply)

No Bra Day: What Are The Real Reasons Females Celebrate Today? / Man shares what it was like to be raised by a dad with down's syndrome / Some Nigerians In China Volunteer To Fight The Epidemic In China ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.