Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,903 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock (1940 Views)

AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by GistmoreNG: 4:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo who fondly calls himself ‘The breeze’ is indirectly shading his colleagues who have a baby or two outside wedlock.

The Abia state born Nollywood bad boy posted a photo on his Instagram page hinting that he would love to have a ‘mini -me’ but home training wouldn’t let him because he is a staunch believer of marriage before kids.

He wrote:
“Dear Future Future can you come already? I’m Ready! I can’t wait to have mini me’s running around, I’ll be the coolest Dad eveeeeeerr, our house would be called “House Of Laughter” I want to have kids ASAP! But home training will not let me have kids out of wedlock #TeamMarriageBeforeKids �� who can guess my Future Future year? “

Alexx Ekubo is no doubt every lady’s dream guy, and with the rate at which ladies slide into his comment section on Instagram and mentions on Twitter you can be sure they can’t wait to have a bit of him, but unfortunately, he has had his own fair share of heartbreaks that has made him cry.

Sharing his heartbreak story and days he cried for love he had said in am interview.
“I don’t like talking about my personal life. I like concentrating on my work and movies. But talking about love, i believe that God is love and love is God. Love should be selfless, harmless and true. Sadly, I have had my own share of heartbreaks which made me cry so much. But that was in the past. It is now part of my love history, now I have over grown that kind of attitude toward emotional stress,” he said.

Alexx, made his debut into Nollywood in a movie titled ‘Sinners in the House’ produced by Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen and he has gradually rose to fame and become a household name.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/alexx-ekubo-shades-his-colleagues-who-have-kids-outside-wedlock

Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by GistmoreNG: 4:47am On Sep 23, 2019

Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by itspzpics(m): 5:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmm word
Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by eTECTIV: 5:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Abeggi? Which home training? Home training is supposed to teach no sex before marriage except he wants us to believe U neva fornicate before or part of his home training includes learning how not to get a gal pregnant out of wedlock..

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by Joshmodest(m): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2019
" Home training " .
That means his dad actually taught him the pull out technique , or bought condoms for him , cos he can't tell us he's never had sex in his life !
And if that's the case , I love his home !

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by drips8(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2019
He might even have one baby mama somewhere that he doesn't know about for now

Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by NobleAngell(f): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Op, Alex is certainly not "every lady's dream". Definitely not mine, there's something off about him to me. Wish him all the best in his future future.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by AverageAnnie(f): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2019
Some girls dream biko... dark and handsome is my brand..
Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by vivypretty(f): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2019
who else loves the reply he gave to Onyialex? the thing sweet me sha.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by Richdad50(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by iamapplord(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2019
grin

Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by iamapplord(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2019
vivypretty:
who else loves the reply he gave to Onyialex?
the thing sweet me sha.
grin

Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2019
With all our home training, where are we?

I remember when my parents wanted me 2 get married, my acct wasn’t ready 4 that but they couldn’t stop pestering me.

On a new year, they sat me down and said, “even if you no wan marry, just give girl belle make we train the child she go born”.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock by chubinwa(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2019
What have he been doing all this while. he isn't young enough not to have married by now.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Buys Brand New Car For Himself (Photo) / "President Milf You Are Fire, Great Body And Mind" - Mercy Eke Tells Venita / Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.