Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions (35933 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by nicepoker101(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
post=82519272:
Ghanaian teachers are pace setters in Africa.

Thumbs up to them.
Effect of grilling rotten stuffs.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by 360command: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
vaxx:
You guys love not to learn. A GHANAIAN is the reason you need to thank for fast internet speed. the originator of fiber optic is a Ghanaian, Ghanaian is a memeber of NASA ( the most difficult profession on earth). you only need to learn about the small country.
1952, UK based physicist Narinder Singh Kapany invented the first actual fiber optical cable based on John Tyndall’s experiments three decades earlier. Thirteen years later in 1965 two British research scientists, Charles Kao and George Hockman working with Standard Telephones and Cables discovered that attenuation of fiber optics was caused by impurities in manufacturing.

Do Ghana have a satellite in space? Nigeria has and it was launched in 2003. This is to say we take part in space research programs but it cannot be compared to what the western world have done.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by vaxx: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
360command:
1952, UK based physicist Narinder Singh Kapany invented the first actual fiber optical cable based on John Tyndall’s experiments three decades earlier. Thirteen years later in 1965 two British research scientists, Charles Kao and George Hockman working with Standard Telephones and Cables discovered that attenuation of fiber optics was caused by impurities in manufacturing.

Do Ghana have a satellite in space? Nigeria has and it was launched in 2003. This is to say we take part in space research programs but it cannot be compared to what the western world have done.
Make a research, it won't cost you anything....
Thomas mensah ( fiber optic inventor) Wikipedia .

Dr Ashitey Trebi-Ollennu( NASA member) Wikipedia.

The first university in west africa that has a first satellite launch in space is a private university in Ghana called All nation university college. Google up pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by PetroDollaxxxx: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
i no fit laugh ooh grin but are you sure there is really a satellite? somebody could be chopping money for satellite when there is no satellite. but seriously, how is satellite helping to fight poverty in nigeria?

[s]
360command:

[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Just30: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
360command:

Except they couldnt commercialize it because they didnt know how
Until Thomas Mensah solved that problem, leading to a breakthrough in technology

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by TruthinAction: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Then how many students will he use to illustrate calculus? Stupid illustration. This is basic 4 mathematics and it's too simple to understand to demand such kind of illustration. Maybe he just wants to trend.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by 360command: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
vaxx:
Make a research, it won't cost you anything....
Thomas mensah ( fiber optic inventor) Wikipedia .

Dr Ashitey Trebi-Ollennu( NASA member) Wikipedia.

The first university in west africa that has a first satellite launch in space is a private university in Ghana called All nation university college. Google up pls.

look ,he did not invent fibre optic.. when he was born, men had invented fibre optic technology.. Mensah just contributed on the development..
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by 360command: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
i no fit laugh ooh grin but are you sure there is really a satellite? somebody could be chopping money for satellite when there is no satellite. but seriously, how is satellite helping to fight poverty in nigeria?

[s][/s]
lol!!! As stable as Ghana is, how is it that you are lacking economically? Despite, the unstable nature of Nigeria, we still thrive economically than Ghana.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by PetroDollaxxxx: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Are you serious? Fuckeduppedness grin the last I checked, Nigeria is the global capital for poverty grin the undisputed champions of poverty grin what do you mean “thrive economically than Ghana.” Stop smoking weed grin what indices are you using to measure your “thriving economically?” grin Fuckeduppedness you can delude yourself,huh? grin there are more poor people in nigeria than any country in the World grin grin grin grin

360command:
lol!!! As stable as Ghana is, how is it that you are lacking economically? Despite, the unstable nature of Nigeria, we still thrive economically than Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Nostradamus: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Are you serious? Fuckeduppedness grin the last I checked, Nigeria is the global capital for poverty grin the undisputed champions of poverty grin what do you mean “thrive economically than Ghana.” Stop smoking weed grin what indices are you using to measure your “thriving economically?” grin Fuckeduppedness you can delude yourself,huh? grin there are more poor people in nigeria than any country in the World grin grin grin grin

brutal
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by 360command: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

I understand what you saying. Your Ghana, I schooled there, I lived there, I made business there, I interacted with the locals of different levels .. My stay in Ghana was beyond studies so I know the economy there..
I will give you a scenario, A banker in Nigeria earning salary can live fine in Ghana.. But a banker in Ghana cannot live fine in Nigeria..

An average Nigerian can pay tuition fees(dollars) in a Ghanaian university but an average Ghanaian cannot pay tuition fees in a Nigerian private university. It will take a Ghanaian elite to pay such amount of fees paid in Nigeria..

As an average Nigerian living or studying in Ghana, even the elites Ghanaian friends I have, I saw that my wealth surpasses theirs..

Why did I bring this up? I brought it up to make you understand that Economy plays a role, the value of the currency plays a role..

There is poverty in India, India poverty is more than that of Ghana.. but it will be stupid for me to say that because the level of poverty in India is damn to high, that means the economy is not good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad / Covenant University In Land Tussle As Family Seeks Possession Order / Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.