Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tonto Dikeh Sends Memo To The Witches Who Tried To ”press Her Chest” While She S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sends Memo To The Witches Who Tried To ”press Her Chest” While She S (539 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) / 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo / MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Memo To The Witches Who Tried To ”press Her Chest” While She S by Ronky001(f): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2019
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Actress Tonto Dike took to her Instastories on Monday morning, September 23, to write about how she woke up from the worst nightmare ever.

In her words:

Woke up from the worst nightmare… Dear Witches it is not your fault, I don’t blame you people. Na me wey no pray.

At my age in the kingdom little witches still have mind to press my chest. Iyam super upset, embarrased to say the least

https://gisthubnaija.com/tonto-dikeh-sends-memo-to-the-witches-who-tried-to-press-her-chest-while-she-slept-last-night/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Memo To The Witches Who Tried To ”press Her Chest” While She S by Mrop(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Memo To The Witches Who Tried To ”press Her Chest” While She S by skukimania(f): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tonto! U well so? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Half-Unclad In Latest Photo / Ph Top Artiste Sky B Dies! / “once A Gutter Boy” – Zlatan Reveals As He Dines With Davido And His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.