Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) (2666 Views)

Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - / Beautiful native wear- Men, Women And Kids / Can A Tailor Make Male Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) by DivineR: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2010
A friend of mine want to make native wear for her hubby, but without the full measurement, she has the Width and Length. can a tailor use the hubby's pix to get other measurement.

or better still can you suggest wht she can do.
Re: Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) by TeskyMan(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2010
Divine R,

That's no problem at all. All I need is the statistics of the guys shirt and trouser. Then the stuff is ready to wear. We do the pick up where ever the person is and deliver in the space of 2 weeks. We've got catalog you can choose variety of designs from. We won't post pics here but we can afford to bring it to where ever you reside at our own cost.

When it comes to MEN's NATIVE attires, we do it better than anyone.

Note: We do not disappoint. A trial will convience you.

Stand Tall Outfit.
standtalloutfit@gmail.com
Re: Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) by DivineR: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ TeskyMan, we need to see samples of what you got, you can mail me at riz_non@hotmail.com. this Isolo is it the one close to Mushin?. send me what you have.
Re: Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) by TeskyMan(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2010
Divine,

I am sorry i didnt reply on time. I've been busy,ok. I'll send some to you now. I assume riz_non or is it riz-non? I'll send to both anyway. My email is standtalloutfit@yahoo.com.

Yea, Ire-Akari after Mushin. You can also navigate through Cele-Ago Okata road via Apapa-Oshodi Express way. Mushin is too rowdy for my liken. Anyway, we can save you all these stress by picking the stuff from where ever you are in Lagos at our own cost. Whichever. I'll send some right away.

Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) by TeskyMan(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
@ Divine,

I have sent few designs to your email.

Let me know if you get them.
Re: Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) by DivineR: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2010
TeskyMan:

@ Divine,

I have sent few designs to your email.

Let me know if you get them.

i received your mail, also i need something simple, with little embolden, with the simple style guess the amount will come down a bit
Re: Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) by TeskyMan(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
Thanks for coming over. It's a pleasure meeting you Divine R. We wouldn't disappoint you.

Thank you once again.
Re: Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) by wumexmine: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
We are selling italian design shirts for office and casual use ,marks & spencers T-Shirts,TM Lewin shirts,prada trousers,gucci trousers,fred frank trousers,D&G trousers,TM,PAUL SMITH,NEXT executive ties with cuff links which are very expensive in boutiques for as low as N3500 and if buying more than one N3000 each.Hurry up now before they are all gone or better still call me to book it down for you so that you still meet them.And once again thank you to all our former esteem customers.

AFOLABI

O8O51175869, 08137391263
Re: Can A Tailor Make Male's Native Wear By Looking At Picture (guess Work) by miraexcel(f): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2010
Try Miraexcel  @ Plot 11/13 Christoper Obi Close Victory Estate Ajah or H107 Ikota shopping Complex
017344049 07033582485 . We Give you the best

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike's, Ovation Magazine Photoshoot! / My New Hair Regimen (Natural Hair Products Mostly) / Photo:you Must See This Special Effects Makeup Artist (WARNING).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.