Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Mercy Chinwo Shines In Black Gown (photo And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo Shines In Black Gown (photo And Video) (2402 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Chinwo Shines In Black Gown (photo And Video) by folks4luv(f): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Top gospel artist Mercy Chinwo is undoubtedly a stylish woman who has not failed to inspire us with her style.

The Excess love crooner who is known for her signature beret cap looks stunning in a newly released photo.

Mercy Chinwo was wearing black long shinny gown, in her usual style, she completed the look with a wine color beret. See Photo below

Source: https://godlywoman.com.ng/mercy-chinwo-shines-in-black-gown/

Re: Mercy Chinwo Shines In Black Gown (photo And Video) by Babtunz: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Enormously and gloriously beautiful

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Shines In Black Gown (photo And Video) by NaijaTushboy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mercy chinwo and beret are like 5n6...i even heard people say that she can't perform well without putting on a beret.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Shines In Black Gown (photo And Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Beautiful lady, will you be willing to marry a cute guy like me?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Shines In Black Gown (photo And Video) by Onyi22(f): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Beautiful lady, will you be willing to marry a cute guy like me?
Na money be cute guy oooo, the question should be, Will u be willing to marry a rich guy like me?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Shines In Black Gown (photo And Video) by LearnITsmash(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Some dude is somewhere digging deep into her toto, gospel artist my foot undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Can't Afford To Buy Iphone 11 For Himself And His Team, Nigerians To Davido. / Ghanaian IG Model, Moesha Boduong Turns Into An American Cop In New Photos / The Hiphop Community Worldwide Should appreciate Lord Sdk On the Release of HID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.