Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman (5013 Views)

Man fighting for his dear life with a tiger( Graphic photo) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / Audience Watch As Lion Defeated A Tiger In Arena ; Lions Win 9 Out Of 10 Fights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman by vincixpresso: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
According to zoologists, animal scientists and researchers, a tiger's tongue is so strong that it can remove paint from wall and help remove skin from the flesh of its prey.

Its tongue has been classified as the second most dangerous tongue after the tongue of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman by lilbarracuda(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman by OiOi: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2019
LillyVal
Re: The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman by IceColdVeins(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
After the tongue of my ex grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman by vincixpresso: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2019
IceColdVeins:
After the tongue of my ex grin grin

Re: The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman by Forreellinc: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin men make them use this kind tongue give you head like this

(1) (Reply)

My Alabai Just Littered 11 Puppies. / Buy A Loyal Security: Pure German Rottweiler Puppies Available NOW!!! / Pomeranian Dog For Sale Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.