Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,856 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

A Tiny Nation Will Be Betrayed. Believers Will Escape. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Tiny Nation Will Be Betrayed. Believers Will Escape. (281 Views)

How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Bishop Oyedepo Releases New Declaration; Says Believers Will Never Run Out Of Fa / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tiny Nation Will Be Betrayed. Believers Will Escape. by OpenYourEyes1: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
That nation will be betrayed by a powerful ally. She will be sorrounded & destroyed. The clouds will be darkened by the huge explosion. Believers will escape before the destruction. The two Witnesses are from the destroyed nation. They will preach the TRUTH and also inform people that "Jesus is around already and will be showing up soon".
GOD wiil use the destruction & scattering to push his gospel around the world in POWER and without too much hindrances.
"Jewish" elites are currently suppressing "the Pure Doctrine" globally.
Re: A Tiny Nation Will Be Betrayed. Believers Will Escape. by Blabbermouth: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Truly, you see.
Re: A Tiny Nation Will Be Betrayed. Believers Will Escape. by Blabbermouth: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
That nation will be betrayed by a powerful ally. She will be sorrounded & destroyed. The clouds will be darkened by the huge explosion. Believers will escape before the destruction. The two Witnesses are from the destroyed nation. They will preach the TRUTH and also inform people that "Jesus is around already and will be showing up soon".
GOD wiil use the destruction & scattering to push his gospel around the world in POWER and without too much hindrances.
You sir, are speaking unto infants with the language of adults. It will be very hard to comprehend, so shed more light and please go deeper in details that everyone could benefit in the same measures.

1 Like

Re: A Tiny Nation Will Be Betrayed. Believers Will Escape. by StrikeBack(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tales of a Deranged fellow.

Have you eaten?

1 Like

Re: A Tiny Nation Will Be Betrayed. Believers Will Escape. by Blabbermouth: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
StrikeBack:
Tales of a Deranged fellow.

Have you eaten?
Blind!!!
Re: A Tiny Nation Will Be Betrayed. Believers Will Escape. by OtemAtum: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lol. This prophecy reminds me of the days of their ancestors who wear long robes and treasure their long beards. grin
Re: A Tiny Nation Will Be Betrayed. Believers Will Escape. by OkCornel(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Ezekiel 38 and 39 comes to mind.

Observing quietly...
Re: A Tiny Nation Will Be Betrayed. Believers Will Escape. by Blabbermouth: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2019
OkCornel:

Ezekiel 38 and 39 comes to mind.

Observing quietly...
Matthew 24:14.

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Needs Help: I Am Tired Of Pretending-please Help Me! / I Want An Explanation On Christian Stewardship / How I Rejected Boko Haram’s Offer To Renounce Christ - Pastor Who Spent 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.