Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Twitter Leaked His DM Conversation With An Intending Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter Leaked His DM Conversation With An Intending Scammer (631 Views)

Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Leaked His DM Conversation With An Intending Scammer by NaijaCelebrity: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Twitter User with handle name @watagons took to his twitter page to share his DM conversation With An Intending Scammer.

See post below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/twitter-leaked-his-dm-conversation-with-an-intending-scammer/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Twitter Leaked His DM Conversation With An Intending Scammer by Abfinest007(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
I had a similar experience.one idiot want run me street but I let am know say na me be street

1 Like

Re: Twitter Leaked His DM Conversation With An Intending Scammer by Mrcomedimatic: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Twitter Leaked His DM Conversation With An Intending Scammer by GeeMeshin1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hahahahahahahahaha
Scammer has met scammer!
Re: Twitter Leaked His DM Conversation With An Intending Scammer by StrikeBack(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2019
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Rubber Slippers (Photos) / Young Lady Arrested For Smuggling Drugs Into Prison / Lady Attacked By Her Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.