Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland (5879 Views)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / 2019 New Open Box Macbook Air Core I5 Rose Gold Colour For Sale / Seun, We Need A Section For Covid-19 Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by abc115: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun, we don't want this font and colour for nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Tobinrobin(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
I honestly felt I was the only one affected. Nice changes though. Although the previous was quite nice as well.

9 Likes

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by helinues: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Probably still under construction

I initially thought my phone was messing with me.

Seun finally listens to us.

All the best

11 Likes

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by ShakaZullu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seconded

Instead add more advanced emojis cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Officialgarri: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
We don't want o.

Forget all those twitter rants.... The fonts aren't bold at all. Too faint to see abeg...

4 Likes

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
You see what those people caused on that thread ehen
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by peacettw: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
I truly detest it. Came here to create a post opposing this change and saw yours instead.
*We will not take this*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Seun(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
abc115:
Seun, we don't want this font and colour for nairaland
peacettw:
I truly detest it. Came here to create a post opposing this change and saw yours instead.
*We will not take this*
Which device are you using to access the forum? Can you upload a screenshot of what Nairaland looks like on that device?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Naijababes(f): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun:
Which device are you using to access the forum? Can you upload a screenshot of what Nairaland looks like on that device?

Seun the new design is ugly on my iPhone ..pls do something cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by MetaPhysical: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
I stepped away to go take medicine and put some food in belle. I came back Nairaland looks brighter and flat. So i begin thank God for the medicine don improve my eyesight be dat and comot impurities. grin. I no know say na Seun dey here dey press people button. grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Naijababes(f): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun:

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by abc115: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun:

Thanks Seun for your quick response
See below. Just too bright

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by MetaPhysical: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
Naijababes:

Seun the new design is ugly on my iPhone ..pls do something cry

Seun, leave am abeg make these iphone elites suffer small. grin

5 Likes

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by abc115: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Seun, leave am abeg make these iphone elites suffer small. grin
Am not using IPhone, am using Nokia 3.2
You can hardly differentiate between topics on the front page

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by helinues: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun:

Oga Seun, the font and style are good but increase the boldness..

Also new sections should be created Motivational/Inspirational section, Strictly Intellectual discussions section

Dislike button is also important

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by ursullalinda(f): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tot It was from my fone too.. well I'm diff change is constant
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by livebyday(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun:

Seun good evening and how are you?

This font looks good , know this you can't please everyone.

This makes nairaland look more modern and stylish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Tobinrobin(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nice change but too basic & the font is too small

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Kyase(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I honestly felt I was the only one affected. Nice changes though. Although the previous was quite nice as well.
I prefer the current one, it looks mature/ cool

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun:

Nokia.

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Dim08: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
The lettering look untidy. This one will make eye dey turn person o.
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by livebyday(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun:

Secondly

You need to add a dislike feature beside the like button but make the dislike icon more prominent

Why?

This will help curb TRIBALISM and other hate posts and help the mods track such posts easily hence from the back end just delete posts with lots of dislikes

Lastly

The report button seems dated, ineffective and obsolete. since it doesn't delete the post for everyone but just for the viewer

You need to think in the direction of your vision and better moderation.

Again I state moderators are an issue , with personal biased and allow hate speech at tribes or religion they may dislike

Cheers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Yusfunoble(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun:

I was using chrome before, now this is safari with same look.

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Area4Area: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
I think I prefer this font and style, makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
The former is better

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Jabioro: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
This new nairaland oage is like Nokia 105..mono color handsets.. please go back to the oldens..I am not enjoy if...the ranting had nothing to do with good work..here we have trademark..
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by abc115: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
IamHeWrites:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
Seun has responded
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by seborrhic: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Leave it,then add a dislike button.
With time people will get used to it.
Every change usually takes getting used to.
Even the one before this people complained bitterly when Seun introduced it,but after some time,everyone adapted and adopted it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by KingAzubuike(f): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun:

How can you change the font style without taking permission from me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by KingAzubuike(f): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tho seun prior to this change I think I used to see something similar using opera mini browser. I mean before you even effected this change.
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by mightyokwy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
What's going own with nairaland. The background has changed abi na my eye. Oga Seun abeg change this background

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Were First Civilization In America! 1250bc The Olmec! / World’s Tallest Man Wedding Pictures: Sultan Kosen Marries In Turkey (pictures) / What A Killer Disease; Ebola Virus Kills 85 People In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.