Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,439 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Who Do You Get Along With The Most Here? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Do You Get Along With The Most Here? (355 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Get Along With The Most Here? by nlPoster: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
I just saw an old user id who we got along famously all those years ago.

One of the very few nairalanders who did not jump on the bandwagon to have a problem with me.

I hadn't realized s/he was no longer here, seeing the moniker brought back memories, I cant remember ever having any issues with this person.

Of course there are weirdo folks on the forum who have separate ids as your enemy and then another id as your pretend friend or frenemy, but generally, they aren't that hard to spot. Besides, I don't trust any so-called "friend" on nl. So, I doubt that's the case with the particular id I'm referring to.

So, who do you get along with? Just a reflection not necessarily requiring an answer.
Re: Who Do You Get Along With The Most Here? by Modernist: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
No one.
Re: Who Do You Get Along With The Most Here? by Lonelypacifist6: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Would it suffice to write that I get along well with you? we've read our angers, and know what triggers us and I believe there's nothing you could write that could possibly vex me again, And I'm even feeling guilty for engaging in a written fisticuff with You Is should also let you know that I was having a bad day then, Anyways how are we going to, celebrate your post on Front page? grin

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Blackness / Court Sacks Enugu Monarch For Presenting Fake Certificate / Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Medicinal And Industrial Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.