Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG (73781 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by stanleysani(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
rest in peace Daddy A.G.O
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Jokerman(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
simplesearch:

I Corinthians 15:26

And the last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Death is an enemy not a friend to be rejoiced over. God's original will for Man was to live forever, with sin came death and it passed to generation.
Jesus did not die to make death desirable but to deliver those who are under it's torment through assured proclamation of life after the grave.
whether a sinner going to hell or believer going to heaven the last struggle to be discharged at the point of exiting this world is with death.
The fight may sometimes be very fast in case of accident and prolong in case of illness(es), it nevertheless must be fought.
If you are however on the Lords sight victory is sure, but if death overcomes you at the point of exit you are undone that's why staying with some people at the point of dying can be a harrowing experience, if in doubt visit hospitals and be acquitted with this realities first hand. Some people scream and mumble with trepidation with deep sense of sorrow and uncertainty and agony beyond description before eventually surrendering to death, but believers sing on their dying bed with great joy before breathing their last, just like Jesus last victorious moment on the cross they have the victory too.
This is the reality that is sure and prevalent, I counsel you to believe it as you are just a young fellow with few passing days to spent on earth, your singular opinion therefore can't change an eternally established truth about heaven or hell, this are two literal places. But whereas heaven is for man's possession, hell was created for the devil and his angel, but man's rebellion and disbelieve can also make him share in the devil's fate. Stop your blasphemy and hating on God it can change nothing but rather run your soul into deeper despair, don't also try to change God or get him to think and reason from your limited narrow perspective, you can only plead with him he's the Alpha and Omega. He loves you and wants you to do his will and rest with him eventually, please do this and remain blessed.

Amen to this submission
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Oyesman(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rip
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Niflheim(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
May his family and friends and loved ones, find the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Oyira(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rest on Son of Zoin
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Jochabed(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Confused Christians always praying against death.
You would think since heaven is the best place to be, they would pray to die quick and go to enjoy in heaven, but No they dont want to die.
Keep deceiving yourselves about the existence of heaven and hell.
I pray you encounter God for yourself.
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Nmezor(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rest on Pastor Elijah
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by bankole200(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rip Great man of God. He was our state pastor in those days at oyo state, around 1997. The church at Bolumole, challenge Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Omooba77:
*HOME-CALL OF Pastor ELIJAH O. DARAMOLA*

The leadership of the Redeemed Christian Church of God announces the transition to glory of the Assistant General Overseer in Charge of Doctrines, *PASTOR ELIJAH .O. DARAMOLA* at the age of 67.

Pastor Elijah Daramola who was a member of the Governing Council of the Mission, passed on in the early hours of Sunday September 22 2019 after a brief illness.

He was the Pastor in Charge of Region 10, FCT from where he moved to Southern Africa Region 2 based in South Africa. In 2018, he was transferred back to Nigeria and became the Assistant General Overseer supervising the South East and South – South Regions in addition to being the Pastor in Charge of Region 6 based in Enugu.

Pastor Daramola is survived by his wife, Pastor Margaret Daramola and children.

- *_Pastor Olaitan Olubiyi,_*
*_Head, Media & Public Relations, RCCG_*

RIP sir
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Excallibur(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
You would think since heaven is the best place to be, they would pray to die quick and go to enjoy in heaven, but No they dont want to die.
we dont pray against death, we pray against untimely death. We all have a destiny and assignment to fulfill before we die
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by engrchykae(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
racism in the Vatican. tribalism in Nigeria. apart from deeper life and Christ Embassy,the rest are TRIBAL GATHERINGS.
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
CyberEBOLA:

To you, and other misguided individuals that liked and shared your "sentiments"... There's a time and place for everything!!! Have some decency.
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by k2money(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Righteousness89:
For a Child of GOD ALMIGHTY, To Luve is Christ to die is GAIN..

Hopefully, He Died in the LORD..

And Where He is right now, He would never wish to be on Earth again...

Rest In Peace and Joy..

We pray GOD ALMIGHTY Comforts the Family left behind
If to die is gain, that pastor that preach that trash to you would have commit suicide the day he got the revelation of that scripture
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Yemisi87: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lamasta:
May the Lord accept You into his fold and grant You eternal rest in Jesus name...

Rest on God's general

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Righteousness89(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
k2money:

If to die is gain, that pastor that preach that trash to you would have commit suicide the day he got the revelation of that scripture
You are Unwise my brother...

Personally, Am so Eager to Leave the Earth. Either by Rapture or Death . I can't wait to be in Heaven...
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by k2money(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Righteousness89:

You are Unwise my brother...

Personally, Am so Eager to Leave the Earth. Either by Rapture or Death . I can't wait to be in Heaven...
It's a compliment brother
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by shawngold(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rest in peace Pastor. May you be found worthy to be rapturable in Jesus name
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by wisdomkid: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
CyberEBOLA:

Lol, you're confused yourself. What is this your post about right now?
Christians by their belief, are expected to live a long fulfilled life here on Earth, and transit into glory after there, which means there is hope for Christians even in Death, it does not neccessary means they want to die, please, understand something before castigating it.
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
He has gone to be with the Lord.
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by eddybongo101: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
RIP SIR,

May have eternal rest in the bosom of the LORD
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by eddybongo101: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
RIP SIR,

May you have eternal rest in the bosom of the LORD
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by YaksonFCA(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
RIP
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by farady(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Very shocked and heartbroken to hear of the passing away of Pastor Daramola. I used to enjoy how him and the wife took the Open Heavens Daily Devotional on RTM. I always looked forward to watching either him or the wife every morning by 5am. I think that was two years ago and they did pretty well while out there in Southern Africa.

May his soul rest in peace. I pray God to console and comfort the wife and rest of the family.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Olorunnim: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Just look at how this man is disgracing us at the UN General assembly.
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Marshalemmy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
RIP Man of God
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Jayjey(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Marshalemmy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
k2money:

Bewise my brother
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by lagdmark(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Sir permit me to quote my teacher : (1) comments that doesn't make sense =nonsense
(2) comments that has no meaning = meaningless. your comments just qualified for both congratulations!
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Yoruba church!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Midas01: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Where in the Bible is it stated that righteous men are guaranteed 70?
FarahAideed:
Still didnt make 70 which is the age righteous men are guaranteed ..What could have gone wrong
Re: Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG by Midas01: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Enoch Adeboye is not the healer or deliverer, Jesus Christ is. Even if Enoch fasts and orays for the remainder of his life for Good to bring back the man, if it is not in God's will, it will never be done.
kereman1:
If pastor Enoch adeboye can't rise him from dead.

Then Enoch adeboye is a scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.