Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out (7435 Views)

Untouchable Ruggedman Video U'll Like 2 See / Untouchable Vs Davinci Mode / Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by seunallday: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mobinga:

FAIL!!

guy go and listen to MI2
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by chrisical(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
Because of you ft.m.i and 2 face is my favourite so far although i'm yet to listen to the album fully.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by dammiecool(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2010
nice one grin grin
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by Thracian: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Just finished listening to it and even though it will be rather harsh to make my conclusions based on just cursory listening,i can confidently say it's just an OK album.No "wowing" factor at all.And i am a Rugged fan.

No be me carry Goliath nack am for floor
So how can i battle aki and pawpaw

Before i walk away(ft Gereline)

My favourite track aside the Because of you track in which he ft MI and Tuface.

Go and have another listen. This is a very good album but the only flaw is too many guest appearances. Emini - featuring Da Grin is a club banger, Ebemsi featuring flavour is ultra-solid. The album contains 18 solid tracks of which 14 of them are top top quality. In my opinion, the album scores 8.5/10.

Omo Ibo to nso Yoruba bi nkan mi
When y'all are in the club, drinks on me
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by javalove(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2010
Thracian:

Go and have another listen. This is a very good album but the only flaw is too many guest appearances. Emini - featuring Da Grin is a club banger, Ebemsi featuring flavour is ultra-solid. The album contains 18 solid tracks of which 14 of them are top top quality. In my opinion, the album scores 8.5/10.

Omo Ibo to nso Yoruba bi nkan mi
When y'all are in the club, drinks on me

Na wa for u ooo. . .som1 posted his opinion and u want to shove uts down his throat. . .na ur own i see oo

Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated, !
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by DBR: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2010
bjmighty:

The first person to upload this album will born twins, buy Escalade, buy mansion and hit 100million dollars jackpot before this Christmas. If i lie make , ok sha

Twins i nor want. .Escalade, masion 100milla in dolls. .Say hello!!!
DL LINK is out!!

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by 04kaa: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2010
DBR:

. .Say hello!!!
DL LINK is out!!
oNe

dbr i need this shit too!
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by dammytosh: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
That is more of a selection not an album.

15 DIFFERENT guest artists in an album. I am sorry to say that i sense some form of insecurity here.

My Opinion.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by dammiecool(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2010
dammytosh:

That is more of a selection not an album.

15 DIFFERENT guest artists in an album. I am sorry to say that i sense some form of insecurity here.

My Opinion.

guy i dont think there is anything like insecurity here,remember this is his last album meaning d last opurtunity to feauture all d artiste ure talking about. n again his previous album dropped 4 years ago.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by aieromon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2010
N!ggaz,i need a link for this album nah.
Dammiecool,waiting on you to deliver to aieromon@rome.com
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by emmabowin(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
there are some rappers that are just too good. i think ruggedman is even more than good.honestly i don't even feel what MI and others are rapping it just pains me deeply that this is ruggedman last album.

ruggedybaba carry go.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by Fred87(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2010
Hmmmn *clears throat*this might hurt but its 4rm me mind.i waited to hear/listen to singles b4 postin anytin,d song wit 2baba & mi just dey below there,nuffin special,no wow effect.nd 15 guest apps.in 18tracks.RM cant write 16's enuff to mak a record nonsense*2.to add they say he's quittin plz goto addis ababa 4 there're brighter dudes to hear.@fans accept me condolence.on 2 d next 1.eeeezz
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by steezzcom: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2010
i totally disagree with the insecurity insinuation. For RM to feature Ice Prince and MI who are asumed to be among the hotest best new rappers is a demonstration of the confidence he has in himself. this shows his rap can measure with any's. did he get murderd on his track by any of them, no.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by aldon: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2010
emma bowin:

there are some rappers that are just too good. i think ruggedman is even more than good.honestly i don't even feel what MI and others are rapping it just pains me deeply that this is ruggedman last album.

ruggedybaba carry go.
Real Talk,brova!
steezz.com:

i totally disagree with the insecurity insinuation. For RM to feature Ice Prince and MI who are asumed to be among the hotest best new rappers is a demonstration of the confidence he has in himself. this shows his rap can measure with any's. did he get murderd on his track by any of them, no.
we all knw dat RM is a very very gud rapper nd UNTOUCHABLE is one of d dopest album out this year. .no dey follow dis haters argue. .i hav learnt 2 ignore their silly utterances. .in btw,this album is maaaad tight!!!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by chrisical(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2010
Feeling WALK AWAY the most on this album.EMI NI is also tight
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by hardx: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
Recording Studio Equipments For Sale, ! ! !

Behringer UMX61Midi keyboard ------------------- N40,000
M-Audio Soundcard Delta 10-10 with outbreak box ------------------- N70,000
Ultra Gain Mic Phantom ------------------- N20,000
Monitor speaker ------------------- N40,000
Behringer B2 Mic ------------------- N20,000

N40,000
N70,000
N20000
N40,000
N20,000
------------
N190,000
------------

Holla @ your boy Hardx if you are interested, all still very good,

Soul Suiter Ent.
soulsuiter4music@gmail.com
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by mykali(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2010
Yet to listen to the album. but it seems i'm missing something special.
Make i enter market
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by dammiecool(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
I just dey eat d album rush rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

omo rugged is just 222222222222222 much
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by obinna5000(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
RuggedMan's Untouchable was cool. I liked it more than the "Ruggedy Baba" album.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by MeGaStReEt: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
I bought the album yesterday, overall the album is okay, This is one of the best albums of 2010

Before I Walk Away is a very nice song, the Hypo skit is damn funny,lol
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by darequam(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
U guys r right on target, i just can't stop feeling the track
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by aldon: 12:45am On Dec 21, 2010
I think RM Untouchable is definitely the best album of d year cuz it contains tracks guaranteed 2 satisfy the masses. .aside d previously released singles,my fav tracks r ;halla intro, Emi ni, Ebemsi, because of u, walk away, heartbreak, lord is my shepherd
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by dammiecool(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2011
wait o  shocked where is d track he did with Lil jojo
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by chrisical(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^UNTOUCHABLE international edition out this year.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by dammiecool(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
chrisical:

chrisical:

ehen hen!!!

Banging also not on album.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by darequam(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2011
Yeah dammy i've been thinking of that track with lil jojo, maybe they both reach agreement to leave it on Jojo's album,
Maybe,
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by chrisical(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2011
@dammie. . . . . . .banging is quite old.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by emmabowin(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2011
@chrisical,i hav ruggedman's album already,wat do u mean by d international edition.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by chrisical(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2011
The international edition is another version of the album with completely different tracks from the current version in circulation. The upcoming edition is meant for the international market(naija inclusive) and will drop later this year.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by emmabowin(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2011
RUGGEDMAN DIDN'T RELEASE AN ALBUM SINCE 2006.I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP HIS SLEEVES.I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EDITION .TWO ALBUMS WITHIN A YEAR?O BOY DIS RAPPER GO BUY LAGOS OOO.ruggedman let's go and get dough.that na d manifesto.
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by Configur(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2011
na sanwo sweet pass, d beat is mad! rugeddy sanwo,
Re: Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out by darequam(m): 3:13am On Jan 26, 2011
I doubt if there is another edition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUSIC/MP3 DOWNLOAD + LYRICS: Harrysong – Samankwe Ft. Timaya / Leaked : Davido Ft Nicki Minaj - Barbz (prod. By Speroach) / Which Nigerian Artist Has More Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.