Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final (66480 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by flowx(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am depressed

No matter situation bruh pls, don't kill yourself o.

This life is sweeter than honey at the other side here o.

Though,I can't help you cos I don't know maybe na village people dey on top your matter make the thing no come fall back on me here...
But keep praying, I believe you'll come out of it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by iwantolive: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Depression o,somebody please help.i am empty inside of me..No feeling at all,how can i survive this?no emotions.somebody should please help..
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by sanny1(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2019
bbnaija is evil stop waltching it see the the revealed prophecy @ www.9jagistbase.com
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by PNomsule: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2019
satowind:
The grammatical errors in this site is too much even in topics too. Is there a new mod in town. And why is the only modification you guys see fit to do, removing the lines and making people blind, we red this is traffic and is not cool with the sun?
Plus ur own as well

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by bluefilm: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2019
The fraudulent frodd will win it fraudulently.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by renewable1(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2019
OP you don't even watch the show, what happened to Omashola and Diane, you wan sell them abi?

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by VAQAXY: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2019
TeamfFrodd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by passyhansome(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2019
HOW COME SHE IS MISSING? grin
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by mercyviv(f): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Mike has this on lockdown already!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by seven7clien(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2019
goodluck to them
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by hush15: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2019
tillaman:
I think Mike is going to win!!
But I hope not

Why... We need to encourage good values even when our society thinks and opposite. It will draw him closer back home. I see him as a sport ambassador for the country. His principles are worth emulating even though we know he isn't perfect yet.

Let's promote values and virtues but not vices

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Kingrexyl(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2019
kikilove:
I don't understand nairaland anymore oh all the lines have left the topics on the front page it honestly doesn't look organized anymore
You can quit the forum if you don't like it
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Stormyweather(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2019
ursullalinda:
cool we are getting there. Can't wait for the finally so we can have peace
hi, it's finale
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Houstency(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am depressed

Endeavour not to be alone. Try and talk to someone around you hold in high esteem. You're not a failure, you've only not gotten the results you must have wanted. Keep the hope and faith, even this trying times would pass away.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by iwantolive: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2019
flowx:

No matter situation bruh pls, don't kill yourself o.

This life is sweeter than honey at the other side here o.

Though,I can't help you cos I don't know maybe na village people dey on top your matter make the thing no come fall back on me here...
But keep praying, I believe you'll come out of it.
When one is depressed life becomes a nightmare..you enjoy nothing.for me right now i am in the worst situation of my life.No positive emotions,just constant sadness.my brother depression is bad honestly..if you know how depression is you wont blame people when they commit suicide as a result of depression...Anyway,i pray i get out of this as soon as possible,otherwise this life is not worth the pain.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2019
NORSYK:
Mercy 1st
Tacha 2nd
Ike 3rd
Mike or Omashola 4th

The sleep still never clear for your eyes? Eyah! go wash face with teargas. Las las you go dey ok.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by useurkidney3121: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2019
NORSYK:
Mercy 1st
Tacha 2nd
Ike 3rd
Mike or Omashola 4th
Mumu of d century grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by igwedubai2(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
I think Awolowo will won the price ooooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by useurkidney3121: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
sanny1:
bbnaija is evil stop waltching it see the the revealed prophecy @ www.9jagistbase.com
Tell it to ur family not Nairalanders
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Henix(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am depressed, I am tired of everything going on in my life. I will try to leave some details to remain anonymous. I graduated from the University in 2009 ,and I have been going through a whole lot to survive and have headway but so far nothing has worked for me. I have been too strong but I am drowning and I cannot help it anymore. l have no one to support me and even though I plan to relocate to Lagos to start all over , I am scared of being homeless and becoming a destitute. I need someone to talk to. I think I am jinxed . I am 32 years old , I have a Law Degree, Got called to bar and have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Anyone that can help me should call me before I finally lose it. I need a Job , a fresh start, a new life. I have locked myself up in the room for days and I have been contemplating too many things and ending it all is still an option that keeps creeping into my mind. Please call me and help me. I might not be able to express everything here. DEPRESSED SOUL 08023538598

There must be a way, once there is life. Don't give up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Pusherttt: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Gvfty(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Mercy Lambo!!!
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am depressed, I am tired of everything going on in my life. I will try to leave some details to remain anonymous. I graduated from the University in 2009 ,and I have been going through a whole lot to survive and have headway but so far nothing has worked for me. I have been too strong but I am drowning and I cannot help it anymore. l have no one to support me and even though I plan to relocate to Lagos to start all over , I am scared of being homeless and becoming a destitute. I need someone to talk to. I think I am jinxed . I am 32 years old , I have a Law Degree, Got called to bar and have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Anyone that can help me should call me before I finally lose it. I need a Job , a fresh start, a new life. I have locked myself up in the room for days and I have been contemplating too many things and ending it all is still an option that keeps creeping into my mind. Please call me and help me. I might not be able to express everything here. DEPRESSED SOUL 08023538598

nobody in here gives a shit bro....huzzle ur huzzle.face ur music urself.everyone has theirs to face

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Amdoyin(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2019
The winner is between Mercy, Mike and frood.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by nosagold(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2019
If you need 100% pure honey, please contact me on 09031886353/09074442861. We also do home delivery. Thank you.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Christianbuka20: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2019
SEE HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR ANDROID PHONE TO LATEST VERSION VERY EASY WITHOUT ANY COMPUTER

CHECK IT [url]HERE[/url]

BLOG POST URL:https://phonechris..com/2019/09/how-to-update-your-currently-android.html

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by adedayoa2(f): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
Biko calm down, big job is coming soon, with this kind of certificate? You don hammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by skukimania(f): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2019
@op, u don already evict Omatshola and Diane? They are not even up for eviction and you didn't mention their name as part of those that made it to final.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2019
@Trademark, pls try and link up with ur local bar association closer to you snd let ur friends know what you are passing thru'. Avoid staying alone for the moment. Go to the stste branch of ur association and let the chairman know ur situation. Suicide is not an option pleeeaasse. It is well with you.Nairalanders, pls encourage this guy now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by 2800net(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2019
exactly!
DIKEnaWAR:
Why are Diane and Omashola not in your list?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.