Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Say Bariga Is The Centre Of Touts But I Say It's The Centre Of Pure Talent! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Say Bariga Is The Centre Of Touts But I Say It's The Centre Of Pure Talent! (717 Views)

Is It Just Me Or Joel El A Carboncopy Or Should I Say Vocal Copy Of 2face Idibia / Top 50 Nigerian Songs: No 24 Daddy Showkey – Diana ..Need I Say More? / Star Quest: Nigerian Musical Talent Hunt Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Say Bariga Is The Centre Of Touts But I Say It's The Centre Of Pure Talent! by frijos(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
Without too much yanz guys i present to you I-KODE!

Formerly a member of the group KODE. YOu must've seen them on notjustok. But they split now and I ain't going into the details cos dat no concine me lol. Anyway I-KODE is pure talent. All the way from Bariga. This track is very catchy to me it's instant classick! On this track "Energy" he featured the "One by One" crooner Side 1. The beat was cooked by another mad producer in Egbeda by the name LALA! CHECK IT OUT FOR URSELF "ENERGY" LET'S GO!

I-KODE ft Side 1 (ENERGY) http://plunder.com/4afd39743c
Re: The Say Bariga Is The Centre Of Touts But I Say It's The Centre Of Pure Talent! by mr100: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2010
This guy sound very much like 9ice. shocked
Re: The Say Bariga Is The Centre Of Touts But I Say It's The Centre Of Pure Talent! by frijos(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2010
this guy is really good. no be joke. cool
Re: The Say Bariga Is The Centre Of Touts But I Say It's The Centre Of Pure Talent! by frijos(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2010
Energy! i'm loving it mane. cool

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna S&m Video Banned In 11countries / Wizkid’s “superstar” Album Review ---> 2.5/5 Just Average / Lil Wayne Scores 11 Simultaneous Singles On Hot 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.