Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Watch What You Apply For!especialy The Explorer (netfix Consulting) In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Watch What You Apply For!especialy The Explorer (netfix Consulting) In Ibadan (752 Views)

5 Things To Look Out For Before You Apply For Any Job / 8 Positions For Immediate Recruitment At Jev Consulting In Lagos / Did You Apply For TIENS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch What You Apply For!especialy The Explorer (netfix Consulting) In Ibadan by oatgold20(f): 1:52pm On May 18, 2007
Who was so daft to post the market explorer thing in ibadan for software enginners and whateva?I drove down there,the stupid place was a very small shop in dugbe market with some outdated pentium1 systems not even more than five. I met a technician or whateva  there who could not express himself in english at all who was to interview the applicants and even asked them top pay five hundred first.Whoeva that sends such post should confirm the situation before passing the information.How can someone spend all the money and stress of going through the University for four years or more and be asked to go for this.Watch it! People are not that desperate.

Re: Watch What You Apply For!especialy The Explorer (netfix Consulting) In Ibadan by solo2859: 2:10pm On May 18, 2007
Hello oatgold20,
I want to agree with oatgold.
Sorry for your bitter experience in Ibadan.
i think it is high time fellow nairalanders began to verify the autheticity of job opportunities b4 posting them here.
Remember the issue of:
1. consulting capable in Abuja,
2.Esther breakdown (or I mean Estherbreakthrough)
3. Primesavic Solutions in Lagos and a host of others.
Please this MUST STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP angry angry angry angry
Re: Watch What You Apply For!especialy The Explorer (netfix Consulting) In Ibadan by Matured26(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2007
Hi Outgold,
so sorry for the stress.
I laughed when Ifirst saw ur post.
Na wa oooooooooo.
God would take us there.

Pls Solo 2859,
You forgot to include PSS Limited Okota.
They are in the list too
Re: Watch What You Apply For!especialy The Explorer (netfix Consulting) In Ibadan by omoge(f): 2:49pm On May 18, 2007
I think some pple are just mischief makers and looking for something to joke or make fun of.

Sorry poster for the stress up. who posted the job? the person should be fished out and dragged around the village square,

(1) (Reply)

Any News From Ddb? / Tru Confession! / Zenith Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.