Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC (44741 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Oh no! This is sad. Rest in peace.
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by iHart(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Its a pity. RIP.
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by Canberra55: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2019
kestolove95:
The country is bleeped up

How is this a national fault? Must you always prove your ignorance to the world for free?
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by Ceejayink: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2019
Everyday one sad news or the other

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by Rubicon67(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

Explain...... that a bike and a trailer shouldn't be on the same road or what? Or that there are no accidents in advanced countries?

There are avoidable accidents like shipping containers falling on vehicles and other road users on daily basis, like trailers and other vehicles not roadworthy, speed limits and other traffic regulations not being observed, culprits rarely facing consequences for their recklessness etc

Advanced countries have measures in place to mitigate these avoidable incidents and that is why occurrences are not as common as we have in Nigeria.

Sanctity of human life is some that scares me in my beloved country.
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by simplesearch: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
Rip to him even though I never heard of him or any of his jokes.

I believe there's always a divine pardon for any young Architect who dies. We have gone through alot as undergraduates already

There is absolutely nothing like that. He needs to have applied for heavens visa through Jesus Christ before death came knocking at his door, and thank God no applicant is ever rejected who came through Christ. But if not, then sorry to say, no amount of suffering or unfulfilled dreams or enjoyment or philanthropic deeds or religious devotion can get anyone beyond the pearly gate of heaven. It is by grace and faith in Christ's atoning blood that can qualify anyone into that celestial abode of rest, nothing more nothing less and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by Mummyimbecile(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

Explain...... that a bike and a trailer shouldn't be on the same road or what? Or that there are no accidents in advanced countries?
yes,a bike and trailer shouldnt be on the same road,were things work,trailers and other HDV(heavy duty vehicles),have their own Lane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by engrchykae(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

heavy trucks must be banned from using certain roads.
I don't believe dangotes and mack trucks can ply the fct the way and manner they behave on other states.
or is it because the common people are SOFT TARGETS?
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by enomakos(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sad
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
When your village people GPS tracker is very active...RIP to the dead
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by renewable1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
It's well

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, sound system, lighting points, and fan for 6hours daily..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by YaksonFCA(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
RIP
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by Elamin21(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
RIP. I pray that none of my friends serving will experience this Amen.
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by Lugianostar(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rest on compatriot comedian !!!
Re: Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC by bigfather(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Saw his pics yesterday. Very GORY ! The truck sliced him into two...very painful death.
May his soul rest in Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Corpers Queue For Their Meals At NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.