Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program (29570 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / How To Apply For Vitafoam Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2018 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by burantashii: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) was conceived by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) in collaboration with global development partners to address the major financing challenges facing Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.

As part of our talent identification and management initiative, we desire to recruit intelligent and young graduates through our Management Trainee Programme, in order to build a strategic talent pipeline. The programme is designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders.

Through strategic mentoring and intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with the skills and competencies required to make the seamless transition into the larger corporate environment.

We encourage you to take the first step to greater success.

Eligibility Criteria:

A bachelor’s degree from reputable universities with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in the following disciplines:

Accounting

Banking

Business Admin

Computer Engineering

Computer Science

Economics

Engineering

Finance

Human Resources

Information and Communications Technology

Law

Statistics

Psychology

Public Administration

Sociology

Mass Communication

A maximum age of 26 years old (28 years for Law and master’s degree holders).

Completion of NYSC at the time of application.

In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:

Self-drive and strong passion for excellence.

Good problem-solving skill, creativity and a great appetite for learning.

Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.

Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.

Strong analytical and presentation skills.

Strong verbal and written communication skills.

How to Apply:
Visit www.devbankng.com/careers
or
http://www.hcpmgtp.com/Portal/Login to start your application

All applications must be received not later than Wednesday, 02 October 2019.

1 Share

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by burantashii: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Moderator do the needful
davide470 uboma
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by NekkyCee(f): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nice Opportunity! I really hope this post makes it to the front page. Guys! Please ensure you apply. Let's go there! wink
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
The agency pays far better than Central Bank of Nigeria, while CBN paysN 180,000 (N140,000 Basic salary + N40,000 Feeding) Development Bank pays N380,000 with yearly performance bonus, these are some of the silent Agency that pays far better. Good luck to applicant.

With limited time to deadline MOD should move to front page

davide470 uboma

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Mekanus(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Maximum age of 26 huh? Una fada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Stevostical(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Davide470 oya come and move this post to FP biko
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Burchester: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
this hard test lol
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Burchester:
this hard test lol

Where you able to do the quick test ?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Burchester: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Yes and you ?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Burchester:

Yes and you ?

A friend did, said d questions was tough

My age has pass d application
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Stevostical(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Burchester:

Yes and you ?
Must the test be done immediately
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by NekkyCee(f): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Yes ooo....expires 5mins after application. You have to take the test immediately after applying else you won't be able to take the test.
Stevostical:

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Stevostical(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
NekkyCee:
Yes ooo....expires 5mins after application. You have to take the test immediately after applying else you won't be able to take the test.

This is serious ooo
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Burchester: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Stevostical:

Yeah
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Stevostical(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
The question ain't funny at all with the time
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Stevostical:
The question ain't funny at all with the time
They believe una be 2:1 graduate una go be very sharp bad guys cheesy hence .......
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Stevostical(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2019
Kaeboy:
They believe una be 2:1 graduate una go be very sharp bad guys cheesy hence .......

I hear you ooo. Clap for yourself
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by ExpertNLer: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
what is the cut-off for progressing?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Burchester: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2019
ExpertNLer:
what is the cut-off for progressing?

60%
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by FynGuy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
any update after the test?
Burchester:

60%
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Burchester:

60%
I got 60% but was not progressed
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
FynGuy:
any update after the test?

What was your score after the test and did you progress
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by FynGuy(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2019
Basilekeh:

What was your score after the test and did you progress
I was about answering the second to the last question when I lost network. When the network came back, the test ended by itself, could not see any score.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Made mistake.... I used my middle name and first name
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by ExpertNLer: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
aptitude test invites have been sent

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Got an invite oo...after they told me they could not progress with my application despite getting 60% I guess people did not perform much

3 Likes

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Drniyi4u(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I sent a mail to you bro, kindly reply as soon as you can.

Regards.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
I got above 50% and I was told then that I could not progress. I was surprise to see their invite for another test scheduled for saturday at jkk. Same HCP.

2 Likes

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by NekkyCee(f): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Congratulations to everyone invited. Wishing you the best. Meanwhile does anyone have practice questions please?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmmnnnnnn
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by NekkyCee(f): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oga sir! I sight you o
TammyAnybody:
Hmmmnnnnnn
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by GoldenDee: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
For HCP past questions and answers, send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Nigeria SSS Recruitment As Cadet / Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.