Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,651 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Our Crayfish Market - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Our Crayfish Market (1049 Views)

Oron Crayfish And Palmoil Errand Girl / Buying Of Oron Crayfish / Crayfish At Rock Bottom Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Crayfish Market by Crayfishub: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hello guys,
Welcome to our crayfish market where we would teach everyone the skills of crayfish business (Buying and selling)

We will also keep everyone updated on the price of crayfish everyday.

We'd also attend to questions on how to satrt,source and market your caryfish easily

Feel free to ask you questions.
You can reach me via WhatsApp on 09092699543.
Cheers.........
Re: Our Crayfish Market by Adiahakiet: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Please how much do you sell and can you supply me in Lagos.
What's the best period to buy crayfish. I really want to start this business but I need a honest Supplier. Thank you
Re: Our Crayfish Market by PEPPERified: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
ok
Re: Our Crayfish Market by Crayfishub: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Adiahakiet:
Please how much do you sell and can you supply me in Lagos.
What's the best period to buy crayfish. I really want to start this business but I need a honest Supplier. Thank you
Good evening! Crayfish varies per time,we supply nation wide and you can count on us for a profitable one. For this week, I will sell for you @ 45,000 per bag. Thanks
Re: Our Crayfish Market by Crayfishub: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2019
Good morning guys! Thank you for those that reach out to me, good to do business with you. I'll be dealing on how to preserve crayfish
Re: Our Crayfish Market by Crayfishub: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2019
Hello everyone! Today we're going to deal on how to preserve crayfish.If you're using the long bags.
Place some woods on the ground in a cold environment
Place the long bags of crayfish on top of the woods, by so doing the Crayfish can last for more than 2 months
*** Never keep a bag of Crayfish on bare ground because it will spoil or will be dampened****
FOR THE RETAILERS:If you are buying a bag or two for retail, turn the Crayfish and put them in a Traditional or Enamel Pot and leave it there, it can stay for more than a month while you begin to sale them out.
That's all for now! Am awaiting your response and questions!! Have a blessed day.
Re: Our Crayfish Market by Crayfishub: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2019
My fellow partners!Fresh Crayfish is still @ 45,000 per bag for this week!!
Can be delivered to your doorstep in all part of the country
Stay blessed.
Re: Our Crayfish Market by Crayfishub: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Good day everyone! Thanks to people that patronize us, more money in your account!!
For those that are still doubting, tested and trusted is our trade mark!!!
Come let us serve you better, your satisfaction is our watch word!!!!

Thank you.
Re: Our Crayfish Market by uboma(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
@ all,

Be extra careful when doing business with the Op. He/she is a newbie here except he/she is an old member here but decided to create another account solely for this trade.

It is also more suspicious that the Op has no pictures of what he/she claims to sell?

We have had Peeo and others dupe unsuspecting members here. We do not want another bitter episode here
Re: Our Crayfish Market by Crayfishub: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2019
[Udoma, quoted am very real, i am delivering my orders every week, post or no post. I know nothing about the person that dupe in this platform, am different and will continue to be. Be very careful of what you say to people so as not to bring people down.author post=82655663]@ all,

Be extra careful when doing business with the Op. He/she is a newbie here except he/she is an old member here but decided to create another account solely for this trade.

It is also more suspicious that the Op has no pictures of what he/she claims to sell?

We have had Peeo and others dupe unsuspecting members here. We do not want another bitter episode here[/quote]
Re: Our Crayfish Market by Crayfishub: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hi everyone! Good morning, Men are not to be trusted but you can count on me to deliver you goods anytime!! Don't doubt anymore, try and get convince.
Re: Our Crayfish Market by Crayfishub: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hi everyone! Good morning, Men are not to be trusted but you can count on me to deliver you goods anytime!! Don't doubt anymore, try and you will be convince.
Re: Our Crayfish Market by Kayzy1: 7:15pm On May 21, 2020
To solve the problem,we do pay on delivery.oron crayfish is still d best.
Contact me at 08064974970 .A trial will convince u.52k is the price today
Re: Our Crayfish Market by redbottles(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2020
Fot Farms. We deliver the best smoked fish and crayfish nationwide.

Re: Our Crayfish Market by KingsCrayfish: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2020
shocked Buy your nembe crayfish at affordable price
30 custard buckets >50k
15 painters 25k
Payment on delivery within lagos state and port harcourt only
call/whatsapp 08131358563

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have Garri Processing Machines For Just 500,000? Let See Results!!! / We Buying Cashew Nut / We Supply Palm Kernel In Large Quantity,palm Oil Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.